学字幕网

我们的动物园 第一季第一集 Our Zoo S01E01 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →
What the hell are they? Sunglasses from America.
这什么玩意? 美国的太阳眼镜
Stops you squinting on the beach and you can sneak a look
戴上它去沙滩玩的时候不用眯着眼睛
at the ladies without the missus knowing.
而且也不用怕老婆知道你偷瞄美女
Have you ever used an electric razor?
你有没有用过电动剃须刀?
You'll never go back, my friend. Forget hot water and towels.
用过之后就不想再理热水和毛巾了
Can you provide a bill of sale for them items, sir?
先生 你能提供这些商品的购物单吗?
Georgie! You scared the daylights out of me.
Georgie! 你吓死我了
-How long have you been home? -Couple of weeks. What are you drinking?
-你回来多久了? -几个星期了 你要喝什么?
Little tip for you, Georgie,
跟你说个事 Georgie
if you're looking for a bit of excitement in your life...
给你的生活带来新乐趣
..papayas.
..木瓜
Right, what's that?
什么来的?
Fruit. Had one last year in a restaurant in Boston.
一种水果 我去年在波士顿的一间餐厅吃过
All the fashion. Docks are flooded with them and the best part is
非常受欢迎 码头上堆满了木瓜 最重要的是
they're dirt cheap cos no-one knows what the hell to do with them.
这些木瓜十分便宜 因为没有人挖掘出它们的价值
Take those off, will ya, Billy?
能不能把这东西摘下来 Billy
Oh! Yeah.
好吧
How's the shop?
你家的店铺现在怎样了?
Yeah. Erm, Lizzie's doing a book-keeping course
Lizzie 正在学记账
so we can take it over from my old man, you know?
这样以后能接管我爸的生意
How is she - Lizzie?
Lizzie还好么?
She's YOUR sister, Billy. Why don't you come with me and ask her yourself?
她是你妹 Billy 不如你跟我回去亲自问她?
You won't tell her you've seen me, will you?
不要告诉她你见过我
Why not?
为什么?
I just want to pick my moment. I'm a changed man.
我只是在找个合适的机会 我现在混好了
On my mother's sacred life. I just want her to see that.
我的天啊 我就是想看到她这种反应
I don't know how you do it, Billy.
我真不知道你是怎么做到的 Billy
You've always got a smile on your face. You're always moving on to something new.
你总是笑意盈盈 不断的尝试新事物
You going, then?
你去吗?
I can't.
我不行
A few drinks, couple of war stories. How hard can it be?
就只是去喝几杯东西 回首一下往事 有多难?
You didn't even serve, Billy.
你没参军过不知道 Billy
Yeah, well, I'm just saying it might do you some good.
我只是觉得这样做你对有帮助
I'll come with you, if you like.
如果你愿意 我陪你一起去
I'm told this is the future. Whatever you think, mate.
兄弟 不管你怎么想 这些可都是金灿灿的银子呀
Get a move on. Get a move on, then.
往前走 往前走
That's it, that's it...
对了 对了
In here. Come on!
进去 快点
Come on, there's a good girl.
进去 里面有个美女
Come on, there's a good girl.
进去 里面有个美女
Yes, sir, have you come to collect?
你是来领东西的吗?
No, no. I'm just, erm, just looking.
不是 我只是来看看
That's a kangaroo, innit?
这是一只袋鼠 是吗?
Here, if you want to see something...
如果你是来看看的
Hey, look at that!
过来 看看这个
Came in on a Navy boat from Australia.
从澳大利亚一艘的海军船运来的
No-one ever bothered to pick him up.
没有人愿意来带走
Yours for two bob.
你要的话两先令带走
What would I want with a parrot?
我要个鹦鹉干嘛?
Fair question.
问得好
There's a good lad. Easy now...
还有个好家伙 来
-Hey, what's in there? -Monkey.
-什么东西? -猴子
Someone ships it all the way from Colombia
山长水远从哥伦比亚带过来的
and can't even be bothered to come and pick it up.
却连来都懒得来接走
There were two of them. Other one died.
本来有两只的 另外一只死了
Took us a while to work out what to feed them.
花了段时间才弄清楚要喂什么给它吃
Trouble is we can't keep them forever.
可惜我们不能一直养着它们
What's that stuff there?
那是什么?
Chloroform. Trust me, it's the best way.
三氯甲烷 相信我 安乐死是最好的办法了
He'll just drift off.
它等下就会睡着了
All right. All right!
等等 等等
All right, what?
怎么了
How much do you want?
一共多少钱?
For the parrot or the monkey?
你要买那只鹦鹉和猴子?
Both.
没错
Junebug. June!
Junebug June!
What did you buy? Pineapples?
你买了什么? 菠萝?
And a few other bits and bobs.
还有一些小东西
What is it?
这是什么?
That, that's a monkey. From Colombia.
是猴子 从哥伦比亚来的
And this is a parrot.
这是一只鹦鹉
All the way from Australia.
来自澳大利亚
Where are they going to live?
那他们要住在哪里?
Must be some nuts in here.
我记得是有坚果的
Try the top shelf.
看看最上面那层
What were you thinking of?
你到底是怎么想的?
I couldn't leave them there. They just need feeding up, that's all.
我不能放着它们不管 只需要给它们喂食就行了
What about the smell in the meantime?
那这股味道又怎么办?
What if that thing out there escapes? We've got customers.
如果它们跑出来了怎么办? 这里可是有客人来的
We're respected in this community.
我们在这里可是还有点声誉的
Don't worry, Gran, I'll make sure they stay in their cages.
不要担心 奶奶 我来看着它们
We're not keeping him, love.
我们不能养它 宝贝
You're damn right we're not.
没错 我们不能养她
-There's a monkey in the... We know!
-有只猴子... -知道了
Right. Looks exotic.
蛮有异国风情的啊
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I've just got work in the morning, that's all.
我今天早上还有工作
It's my dad, isn't it?
因为我爸是吧?
He won't hurt you. He's perfectly normal.
他不会伤害你的 他很正常
There's something in there.
里面有东西
It's lovely, is this, Mum.
妈妈 这很好吃
Bloody monkey scratched me!
这只死猴子抓伤了我!
He's defending himself, that's all. Let me look, let me look.
他只是在防卫自己 让我看看 让我看看
It's just a scratch is that.
一个小伤疤而已
Why do you put up with this?
真不知道你怎么受得了?
All right, I'll find a home for him. I said I would. I couldn't just leave him there.
我说过我会安置好它们 我不能放着不管
I ought to charge admission! You're getting this for free.
我应该要收费的 现在给你们免费看
Mew, concentrate.
Mew 专心点
We'll have men in white coats at the door if you carry on like that.
你再这样的话 门外就会来个穿白大褂的人
June! Be careful, stop that.
June! 小心点 不要伸过去
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →