学字幕网

狮子王 The Lion King 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
♪ From the day we arrive
自从那一天
♪ On the planet
我们来到这个星球
♪ And, blinking, step into the sun
眨着眼走进阳光
♪ There's more to see
想看的
♪ Than can ever be seen
永远看不够
♪ More to do
想做的
♪ Than can ever be done
永远做不完
♪ There's far too much
想要学的
♪ To take in here
永远没有尽头
♪ More to find
想寻找的
♪ Than can ever be found
永远那么多
♪ But the sun rolling high
但日出日落
♪ Through the sapphire sky
穿过蓝天
♪ Keeps great and small
把伟大和渺小
♪ On the endless round
融入无尽的轮回
♪ It's the circle of life
这是生命的轮回
♪ And it moves us all
让所有人
♪ Through despair and hope
体验绝望和希望
♪ Through faith and love
忠诚和爱情
♪ Till we find our place
直到找到自己
♪ On the path unwinding
一条只有一个方向的
♪ In the circle
轮回之路
♪ The circle of life
生命的轮回
♪ It's the circle of life
这是生命的轮回
♪ And it moves us all
让所有人
♪ Through despair and hope
体验绝望和希望
♪ Through faith and love
忠诚和爱情
♪ Till we find our place
直到找到自己
♪ On the path unwinding
一条只有一个方向的
♪ In the circle
轮回之路
♪ The circle of life
生命的轮回
Life's not fair, is it?
生活是不公平的 对不对
You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.
比如 我...国王永远不是我
And you... shall never see the light of another day.
而你...永远见不到明天的阳光
Adieu.
再见
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗
What do you want?
你来做什么
I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.
我来通知 国王木法沙即将驾临
So you'd better have a good excuse...
你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典
for missing the ceremony this morning.
找个好借口
Oh, now, look, Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
看 沙祖 你弄丢了我的午餐
Ha! You'll lose more than that...
如果国王来了
when the king gets through with you.
你失去的就不止是那个
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
他像一头发狂的河马
Oooh. I quiver with fear!
我怕得发抖!
Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.
刀疤 别那样子看我
Help!
救救我!
Drop him.
放下他
Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.
来得正是时候 陛下
Why, if it isn't my big brother...
大哥怎么会屈尊
descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
到普通百姓这儿来
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
沙拉碧和我在辛巴的庆典上没见到你
That was today?
是今天举行吗
Ohh, I feel simply awful!
太可怕了!
Must've slipped my mind.
肯定是我搞错了
Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is...
没错 是你太滑头了
as the king's brother...
作为国王的弟弟
you should've been first in line!
你应该站在队伍的第一位!
Well, I was first in line...
我一直是第一位
until the little hairball was born.
直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is my son...
那小毛球是我的儿子
and your future king.
也是你们未来的国王
I shall practice my curtsy.
我应该练习自己的礼仪!
Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不要给我脸色看 刀疤
Oh, no, Mufasa.
不 木法沙
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
也许是你不该给我脸色
Is that a challenge?
想挑战我吗
Temper, temper.
别发火 别发火
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我从未想过挑战你
Pity. Why not?
真遗憾 为什么不
As far as brains go, I got the lion's share.
论聪明才智 我有狮子的天份
But when it comes to brute strength...
但说到残忍的力量
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因
There's one in every family, sire.
每个家族都有这么一个的 陛下
Two in mine, actually, and they always manage...
事实上 我们家有两个 他们总是想
to ruin special occasions.
破坏一些特殊场合
What am I going to do with him?
我该怎么处置他
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
他做条地毯很不错
And just think, whenever he gets dirty...
想一下 只要他弄脏自己
you could take him out and beat him.
你就可以把他拖出去打
Simba.
辛巴
Dad! Dad!
爸爸!
Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up
快点儿 爸爸 我们得走了! 醒醒!
Sorry.
对不起
Dad. Dad.
爸爸!
Your son is awake.
你儿子醒了
Dad, Dad, Dad...
爸爸! 爸爸! 爸爸
Before sunrise, he's your son.
太阳升起前 他是你的儿子
Dad! Come on, Dad.
快点儿 爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
You promised.
你答应过我的
-OK, OK. I'm up. -Yeah!
-好了 我起来 -太好了
Look, Simba.
看 辛巴
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
有阳光的地方都是我们的王国
Wow.
A king's time as ruler...
国王作为统治者
rises and falls like the sun.
总是像太阳一样升起落下
One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here...
有一天 辛巴 我就会像太阳一样落山
and will rise with you as the new king.
而你就会作为新国王 像太阳一样升起
-And this'll all be mine? -Everything.
-那样这都会成为我的 -一切
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →