学字幕网

海豚湾 The Cove 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
下一页 →
In that moment——
那一刻
That's the most obvious demonstration of the connection in my life.
我感受到了有生以来最强烈的关联感
A few years ago, a friend of mine told me
几年前,一个朋友告诉我
about what was going on in Japan.
关于日本发生的海豚屠杀
23,000 are being wiped out every year,
每年有两万三千条海豚被宰杀
and it's not even acknowledged.
而这甚至不为世人所知
Nobody has actually seen what takes place back there,
还没有人看到那里发生的事情
and so the way to stop it is to expose it.
所以想要阻止这一切 就必须先揭露这一切
They've already told us that——
渔民们已经声明过了——
"Don't take pictures."
“不得拍照”
The sign says "Don't take pictures."
告示牌写着“不得拍照”
And so the way to stop it is keep exposing this to the world.
所以想要阻止这一切 就要不断地向世人揭露这一切
Eventually, the Japanese government will say
最终,日本政府会说
"Look, this is not working. It's a PR nightmare."
“够了,不能再这样了,真是公关噩梦”
No!. No photograph.
不!不得拍照
I brought the BBC, The London Times,
我带来了BBC,泰晤士报
Time Magazine,
时代周刊
and everybody goes away empty-handed.
但每个人都空手而归
No photos, okay?
不得拍照,知道嘛?
They're afraid of cameras.
他们畏惧相机
One morning I didn't have my camera,
一天早上我没带相机
and a couple guys from the boat,
几个渔船上的人
they took a baby dolphin up and cut its throat.
他们拉起一条幼年海豚 然后割开了它的喉咙
It was already dead, but they held it up and cut its throat,
那时候它已经死了 但它们还是把它吊起来,割开了喉咙
and they were just trying to get me angry,
他们只是想惹怒我
and I almost hit this guy.
我差点就揍了那人
He got right in my face.
他几乎就贴着我的脸
We called him Private Space.
我们管他叫“私人领地”
That's the only two words he knows in English——
他只会说这两个单词
private space.
私人领地
Private!.
私人!
And he got right in my face,
他几乎是贴着我的脸
and he's screaming at me with a camera.
拿着一个相机大吼大叫
He wanted me to hit him.
他巴不得我揍他
I mean, he just egged me on,
我是说,他几乎在怂恿我揍他
and I almost—— man, I almost decked this guy
而我差点,差点就一拳把他打翻
and knocked him off that rock.
一脚把他踢下那块石头
That's what they want you to do——
他们巴不得我们这么做——
hit them or do something to get you out of here.
动手打人或者做类似的事 他们就能驱逐我们
The only way they can get us out of here
他们要想摆脱我们
is get us arrested and get it on video.
就能把“罪证”拍成录影,逮捕我们
I spend most of my time
我大多数时候
trying to keep from getting arrested on bogus charges.
都尽量避免 因为莫须有的指控被捕
They spend most of their time
而他们大多数时候
trying to arrest us on bogus charges
却是想找些 莫须有的借口逮捕我们
and get us out of the game.
把我们踢出局
In 2003, I sent a crew to Taiji.
2003年,我派了一队人去太地町
Their objective was to just get evidence to film
他们的任务是去寻找证据并拍摄
and see what's going on there.
探求事实真相
They got into the water and cut the nets
他们进入水域,割开渔网
and released some pilot whales and dolphins
释放了一些领航鲸和海豚
and were immediately arrested for that.
很快,他们就因此被捕
That actually worked out to show that we were determined
那次事件表明了
to protect the lives of these animals,
我们保护这些动物的决心
but of course it made it very difficult to return.
但当然,他们归国时困难重重
In 2007, when I wanted to do something
2007年,我想做点什么
to expose the issue.
揭露此事
I was shocked
我当时很震惊
that I was the only surfer in my surfing community, that knew about this.
因为我是冲浪圈里唯一 一个知道这件事的人
So Hayden Panettiere, lsabel Lucas,
所以海顿·潘迪亚,伊撒贝尔·卢卡斯
we all connected, and we made the decision,
我们取得联系,并且做出了决定
okay, we're going to paddle out.
我们慢慢划出去
No one's going to be aggressive.
大家都不要使用暴力
And they got really fired up.
那些渔民被惹毛了
We had to pull the pin.
我们只能放弃计划
There was nothing we could do,
我们无能为力
nothing more we could do in that scenario.
在那种情况下,我们已经尽力了
You see, this is like a cat and mouse game.
这就像是猫捉老鼠的游戏
Those particular activists,
这些积极分子
they were arrested right here in this very spot.
就在这里被捕
Now they can never come back.
再也不能涉足此地
They're out of the game.
他们彻底出局了
My heart went out to them.
我非常同情海豚
I watched Flipper as a child.
从小我就看《海豚的故事》
I grew to love the oceans partly because of Flipper.
我后来热爱海洋 也要部分归功于这部电视剧
We are going to stop this.
我们要阻止这一切
We're going to stop this.
我们要阻止这一切
And here's the guy that started it all.
这位行业先锋
He's trying to rectify this huge problem,
他想修正这个大问题
but he can't find anybody to help him.
但却找不到能人帮忙
If we could just get in there, we can stop this.
如果我们能进入那里 就能阻止这一切
The first guy I called was my buddy Charles Hambleton.
我第一个召集的是我朋友 查理斯·汉布里顿
He's a adrenaline junkie.
他热爱刺激的冒险
He's been sail master on The Pirates of the Caribbean.
他是《加勒比海盗》里的帆长
He's traveled all over the world on photo assignments.
他曾前往世界各地 完成拍摄相片的任务
He's the guy that has a heart of gold
他心地善良
and nerves of steel. He'll do anything.
意志坚定,无所不能
I remember distinctly a phone call
我清楚地记得那个电话
saying I needed to be in Japan.
说我该去一趟日本
We stepped off the train in Taiji,
我们在太地町下了火车
and we were immediately met by Ric O'Barry,
马上就见到了里克·欧拜瑞
along with the police.
还有员警
I'm not entirely sure
我不是很确定
Louis knew what he was getting himself into.
路易士是不是知道自己卷入了什么事
On our initial trip to Japan,
我们第一次去日本
we had a formal meeting in the town mayor's office
就在市长办公室和渔业联盟
with the fishing union
以及各个相关部门
and with all the proper authorities.
举行了一场正式谈判
We spent seven hours trying to negotiate an arrangement
我们谈判了七个小时,试图达成共识
where we would try to be respectful of their side.
在尊重日方的前提下进行拍摄
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
下一页 →