学字幕网

海豚湾 The Cove 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →
I do want to say that we try to do the story legally.
我想说,我们确实尝试过 通过合法手段拍摄这个故事
Shit.
I thought of all the possibilities of what could happen,
我设想这样做可能导致的各种意外
and it kept me up at night.
这令我彻夜难眠
The story that Ric showed me at the beginning
里克一开始给我讲述的故事
was just the tip of the iceberg.
只是冰山一角
Here it is—— the town of Taiji.
就是这了,太地町镇
The little town with a really big secret.
这个小地方可有个大秘密
It's funny driving into Taiji.
开车刚进入太地町时,感觉很奇怪
It's kind of like The Twilight Zone.
你好像进到了“阴阳魔界”(六十年代热播美剧)
It's so bizarre
最诡异的是
because if you didn't know what's going on over here,
如果你开始并不知情
you would think this is a town that loved dolphins and whales.
你会以为这个小镇 是个热爱海豚和鲸鱼的地方
On our left here is the infamous Taiji Whale Museum.
左边就是臭名昭著的太地町鲸类博物馆
And I really, really hate this place.
我真的,真的恨死那地方了
When we first got to Japan,
我们刚到日本的时候
Ric O'Barry was incredibly frustrated.
里克·欧拜瑞非常沮丧
He said, "Oh, you have to wear a mask.
他说“你们得戴上口罩”
Otherwise, they'll know that we're here."
“否则他们就知道我们来了”
And I thought, okay, all right.
我就想,行,就这么办吧
There's the police.
那边是员警
I've got to hunch over and change my shape
我得驼点背,变个样子
so they think I'm just some old Japanese guy.
这样他们会以为 我只是个普通的日本老头
I thought, you know, what am I doing? I went halfway across the world to end up in this car,
我在一旁想,我来这瞎掺和什么? 跑了大半个地球,结果却坐上这车
Locked up with this paranoid guy.
跟个偏执狂困在一起
Somebody's behind me.
有人跟踪我们
I don't know who that is.
我不知道是谁
Yep. He's coming. He's coming.
没错,他过来了,过来了
Is he really?
真的吗?
Yeah. I've been doing this too long.
嗯,我在这干得太久了
The mayor of this town actually gave me the key to the city.
开始的时候,市长向我敞开了镇门
I was welcome then.
那会我还挺受欢迎
Today they'd kill me if they could.
如今,要是杀了我不犯法,他们一定会的
And I'm not exaggerating.
我可没有夸张
If these fishermen could catch me and kill me,
要是这些渔民能逮住我,把我干掉
they would.
他们真会那么干
About three years ago,
三年前
my friend Jim Clark and l started this organization——
我朋友吉姆·克拉克和我创办了这个组织
The Oceanic Preservation Society, OPS.
海洋保护协会,缩写是OPS
We've been diving for over 35 years,
我们有35年的潜水经历
and you could go back to the same dive spot year after year
要是每年你都去一次老地方
and literally see the degradation of the oceans
你就能真真切切地看到海洋的退化
before your very eyes.
就在你眼前发生
There's major extinctions going on right now in our lifetime.
每时每刻,都有大量物种濒临灭绝
Jim had the idea
吉姆想
to try to do something about it, to stop this,
做点什么,阻止这一切
so I began documenting reefs around the world.
所以我开始到世界各地拍礁石的纪录片
I went to a marine mammal conference down in San Diego.
我去了在圣地牙哥召开的“海洋哺乳动物研讨会”
There was 2,000 of the world's top marine mammal scientists,
有两千名全球顶尖的 研究海洋哺乳动物的科学家出席
and Ric O'Barry was supposed to be the keynote speaker,
里克·欧拜瑞本来应该是主讲人
and at the last minute, the sponsor of the program pulled him from the ticket.
但就在会议开始前 赞助方把他从会议安排上去掉了
I thought, oh God, that's interesting.
我想,天,这倒有点意思
Well, who's the sponsor?
赞助方是谁?
They said, "Sea World."
他们说,“海洋世界”
A lot of marine mammal scientists get their money
许多海洋哺乳动物科学家的研究经费
from Hub Research Institute,
都是靠“中央研究所”资助
which is the nonprofit arm of Sea World.
那是“海洋世界”的一个非营利性部门
They don't like me.
他们不喜欢我
They don't like my message about captivity,
不喜欢我关于动物被囚禁的观点
and they took me off the list.
于是就把我的名字删掉了
They wouldn't let me talk about this dolphin slaughter in Taiji.
他们不准我谈太地町的海豚大屠杀
I said, "Dolphin slaughter? What's—— What's that about?"
我问,“海豚大屠杀?那是怎么回事”
He says, "Well, I'm going next week.
他说,“我下周就过去”
You want to come?"
“你想一起来吗?”
Now we're approaching the area that's most important.
现在,我们正在接近关键地点
That's a dolphin's worst nightmare right there.
那里是海豚的噩梦
Hundreds of thousands of dolphins have died there.
成百上千的海豚都死在那儿
You'll see the signs—— "Keep Out," "Danger."
看到那些警告牌了吗“禁止入内”“此处危险”
There are fishermen walking around these hills with knives.
这附近的山里都有渔民拿着刀巡视
This is a national park.
这里还是个国家公园
The fishermen told me.
那些渔民告诉我
They said, "lf the world finds out what goes on here,
说,“如果这里的事捅了出去”
we'll be shut down."
“我们就完了”
Can you imagine that?
你想像得出来吗?
They actually told us that.
他们亲口这么跟我说
We need to get in there and film exactly what happens.
我们得深入那里,拍下那里发生的一切
We need to know the truth.
我们需要知道真相
When we got back to the hotel——
等我们回到旅馆
It's a big spa hotel,
一个大型的温泉旅馆
people going by in robes,
大家穿着浴袍,人来人往
and there's these three undercover cops talking to Ric.
我看到三个便衣员警在和里克说话
No.
No.
No.
No.
In the background,
他们身后
you could see these dolphin boats going by in the window,
你可以看到一些海豚造型的游船经过视窗
and it was just—— it was so surreal.
那场景,荒诞极了
I couldn't—— I wanted to laugh,
我没法...我想大笑
and I wanted to scream at the same time.
但同时,又想大叫
No. No.
不会去,不去
Right. I know.
你说得对,我知道
Yeah.
I don't enter. No, no.
我不进去,不去
Thank you so much, and——
非常感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
- See you again. - Okay. Bye-bye.
- 再见 - 好,再见
I never planned on being an activist.
我从没计划着去做什么积极分子
One thing leads to another,
事情就那么接踵而至
and now if there's a dolphin in trouble
如今,要是有海豚遇上了麻烦
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →