Thirteen meters. You should see it.
距离13米 你应该能看到它了
Okay, take her up and over the bow rail.
好的 开到船头栏杆上方去
Okay, Mir-2, we're going over the bow. Stay with us.
和平二号 我们正向船头上方移动 跟好
Okay, quiet. We're rolling.
安静 开始拍摄了
Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship...
每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗中渐现
still gets me every time.
都让我为之惊叹
To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here...
1912年4月15日凌晨2:30
where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912...
她告别尘世 缓缓沉没 最终长眠于此
after her long fall...
荣光已逝
from the world above.
只余残骸
You're so full of shit, boss.
头儿 你真够酸文假醋的
Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.
我们再次来到了泰坦尼克号的甲板上
Two and a half miles down.
深入水下2.5英里
The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.
水压每平方英寸3.5吨
These windows are nine inches thick and if they go...
如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂
it's sayonara in two microseconds.
我们瞬间就会见上帝
All right, enough of that bullshit.
好了 不多废话
Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters
像昨天那样 把潜艇降落在
Okay, Mir-2, we're landing right over the Grand Staircase.
和平二号 我们要停在大阶梯上方
You guys set to launch?
你们准备好发射了吗
Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie.
是的 布洛克 正在发射邓金 开始吧 查理
- All right, tether out. - Tether out.
-好了 继续推进 -推进中
Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull.
好的 布洛克 我们正沿着船体下放
Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down,
收到 继续下放
and go into the first-class gangway door.
进入头等舱舷门
I want you guys working the
探测一下
D deck reception area and the dining saloon.
D层的接待室和餐厅
- Tether out. - Tether out.
-继续推进 -推进中
Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left.
现在向左 现在向左 向左 向左
Snoop Dog is on the move. We're headed down the stairwell.
探测器推进中 正沿着楼梯间向下
Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck.
好的 路易斯 下潜至B层
Give me some rope, Captain.
缆绳放长些 老大
B deck. Get in there.
这是B层 进去
Watch the door frame. Watch it.
小心门框 看着点
I see it. I got it.
我看到了 没事的
We're good. Just chill, boss.
没事的啦 放松点 头儿
Okay, make your turn.
好的 转向
- Cable out, Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.
-缆绳到头了 老大 -转向 小心墙壁
Brock, we're at the piano. You copy?
布洛克 我们现位于钢琴处 收到吗
- That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it.
-就是它 那是卧室的门 -我看到了
We're in. We're in, baby. We're there.
进去了 进去了 宝贝儿 我们到了
That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept.
是霍克利的床 那婊子养就在这睡觉
Oops. Somebody left the water running.
有人忘了关水龙头哦
Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.
等等 等一下 转回右边
That wardrobe door. Get closer.
那个衣柜的门 靠近点
You're smelling something, boss.
你觉得能挖到宝吗 头儿
I want to see what's under it.
我想看看它下面有什么
Give me my hands, man.
手臂操作杆伺候
- Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.
-小心点 可能会碎掉 -好的
Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.
继续 翻过来 继续 翻动它
Oh, baby. Are you seeing this, boss?
天啊 你看到了吗 头儿
It's payday, boys.
伙计们 咱们发财了
- We did it, Bobby. - We brought it back.
-鲍比 我们成功了 -我们把它带回来了
Oh, yeah! You the man!
好样的
Who's the best, baby? Say it.
宝贝 谁是最棒的 说啊
You are, Lewis.
你是最棒的 路易斯
- Bobby, my cigar. - Right here.
-鲍比 我的雪茄呢 -在这
Okay, crack her open.
打开她
Let me get around. Hang on.
让我调整一下 等等
- You getting it? - Got it.
-好了没 -好了
You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo...
头儿 杰拉尔德也有同样的遭遇
and his career never recovered.
从此他的事业一蹶不振
Turn the camera off.
把摄影机关掉
Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.
布洛克 合伙人想知道事情进展如何
Hey, Dave. Barry, hi.
戴夫 巴里 你们好
Look, it wasn't in the safe.
是这样的 不在保险箱里
Don't worry about it.
但别担心
There are still plenty of places it could be.
有许多地方还没探测
The floor debris in the suite,
比如会埋在套间地板的残骸里
the mother's room...
或在其母亲的房间里
- The purser's safe on C deck. - Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase.
-C层事务长的保险箱里 -吉米·霍法的公文包里
A dozen other places.
很有可能找到它
Guys, look, you just got to trust my instincts.
伙计们 你们得相信我的直觉
I know we're close.
我感觉马上会找到它
We just got to go through a little process of elimination.
我们只要逐项排除就行
We might have something here, guys.
伙计们 有发现了
Where's the photograph of the necklace?
那串项链的照片在哪儿
We'll call you right back.
待会再打给你们
I'll be goddamned.
远在天边 近在眼前
Treasure hunter Brock Lovett
寻宝者布洛克·洛维特
is best known for finding Spanish gold.
因发现西班牙大金币而名声大噪
It's okay, I'll feed you in a minute.
别急 马上喂你吃
Now he has chartered Russian subs
这次他被获许使用俄罗斯潜艇