学字幕网

徒手攀岩 Free Solo 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
下一页 →
Our next guest is a free soloing phenomenon,
接下来这位嘉宾是一位徒手攀岩奇人
please welcome Alex Honnold.
有请亚历克斯·霍诺德
Here is what I don't understand.
有几点我不明白
One little mistake, one little slip,
哪怕是再小错误 哪怕轻微失足
and you fall and die.
你就会命丧崖底
Yeah, I mean, uh, you seem to understand it well...
看来你很了解攀岩
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-是啊 -是啊
And I feel like anynoby
我认为任何人
could conceivably die on any given day.
都有可能在某一天死去
Soloing makes it feel far more immediate and much more present.
而徒手攀岩让人感觉更直接 更真实
Does it feel different to be up there without a rope?
不用绳索攀岩的感觉会不一样吗
When you're climbing without a rope,
不用绳索攀岩
it's obviously like much higher consequence,
很明显 后果会更严重
much, much higher level of focus.
要求更高的专注度
You know, it's a whole different experience.
是一种完全不一样的体验
So it's not like I'm just pushing and pushing and pushing
不是说我会一直把自己逼到极限
until something terrible happens.
直到有不好的事发生为止
I don't look at it, like, with that perspective.
我不会从那个层面去考虑
But maybe that's why it's dangerous for me.
但也许这就是为什么这对我来说很危险
Maybe I'm too close to it
也许我靠得太近了
and I can't tell that I'm speeding towards a cliff.
无法分辨我是不是正快速地爬向悬崖
Okay.
好了
I like to differentiate between risk and consequence.
我喜欢把风险和后果区分开
You know, when I'm doing these hard free solos
在我进行这些高难度的徒手攀岩时
I like to think that the risk,
我喜欢把风险
you know, the chance of me falling off is quite low
就是把我会摔下去的几率看得很低
even though the consequence is extremely high.
哪怕这个几率十分之高
And that's kind of like
这也正是
one of the appeals of free soloing, you know,
徒手攀岩吸引人的一个地方
to take something that seems difficult
把一件看似既困难又危险的事
and dangerous and make it feel safe.
做到让人有安全感
So, do you think that, uh,
那你认为
being a rock climber has been a positive or negative
作为一名攀岩者 这对你的恋爱生活
for your dating life?
起到的是积极还是消极的作用
- My dating life? - Yeah.
-我的恋爱生活吗 -是的
I think, uh, I think overall it's been a negative.
我认为总体来说是消极的
Um, I just travel too much and I live in a car.
我总是到处游历 而且我住在车里
Let's talk through some of
我们来聊聊
the climbing adventures you've had.
你以往的一些攀岩活动
The historic free solo climb, Moonlight Buttress.
历史性的徒手攀岩 月华拱壁
When I did it, it was like, "Oh,"
攀登那里的时候 大家都觉得
you know, kind of groundbreaking, kind of extreme.
那是历史性的一刻 挑战了极限
But for me it always felt quite easy and pretty secure.
但对我来说我一直觉得很简单 也很安全
Well, that wasn't where you stopped,
但你也并没有因此而止步
because that next challenge then
因为在那之后的第二次挑战
was free soloing Half Dome.
是徒手攀登半圆顶
Half Dome was a huge step for me
半圆顶对我来说是迈出了巨大的一步
because it was twice as big as anything I'd ever soloed.
因为它比所有我攀登过的山峰都要大两倍
Free solo is so dangerous
在这里徒手攀岩十分危险
that less than 1% of people who climb attempt it.
世界上只有不到百分之一的攀岩者尝试过
Alex has done more than 1,000 free solo climbs,
亚历克斯完成过数千次徒手攀岩
but none were tougher than this one.
但都没有这一次的难度高
I got quite scared in some places,
有些地方我会害怕
and then you start to panic a little bit.
然后会开始有点慌
And then you have to, like, reel it all back in.
最后就不得不退回去
What is next in free solo climbing?
下一次徒手攀岩准备去哪呢
亚历克斯·霍诺德如何将疯狂之举变为职业
《户外》
Well, I don't know, I mean, I've thought about El Cap,
还不知道 我想攀登酋长岩很多年了
like, for years and every year I look at it and I'm like,
但每一年我看着它 我就在想
"That's really scary."
"真的太吓人了"
Um, well, I've never even wanted to really,
我从来没真的想过要攀
or I've always wanted to but then
或者说我一直想要攀 但是
I've always been like, "That's too scary."
我总是会想 "太吓人了"
I'm aiming towards the most beautiful valley on earth.
我要去的是世界上最美丽的山谷
I remember coming to Yosemite as a little kid
我记得小时候去约塞米蒂
and my dad would always have a little cooler in the back of the car,
我爸总是会在车尾箱后放一个小冷藏箱
and have our cookies in the cold milk,
把饼干放在冰牛奶里
and we'd sit on these slabs above Tunnel View,
我们会坐在隧道观景点的石板上
which is, like, the most epic view of Yosemite.
那是约塞米蒂最壮观的景色
As soon as you see El Cap it's like,
只要你看到酋长岩 你会很惊讶
"Oh, there it is, pretty exciting."
真是太刺激了
El Cap is the most impressive wall on earth.
酋长岩是地球上最令人赞叹的岩壁
Yeah, I mean I love, I love being in the van.
我很喜欢待在车里
I probably feel extra comfortable in the van now
现在我可能觉得在车里特别舒服
because I've lived in it for nine years.
因为我在车里已经住了九年
My first van, well, I actually stole the family minivan.
我的第一辆房车 其实是偷家里的面包车
My dad died when I was 19 and I, I quit school.
十九时我爸过世 我就辍学了
There was some life insurance.
当时有一点人寿保险
I had just enough to dirt bag.
只够我勉强过活
Six years ago I was living in a Walmart parking lot
六年前 我住在沃尔玛的停车场里
and spending eighty-eight cents on dinner every night.
每天花八十八美分来吃晚餐
Living in a van is great but, you know,
住在车里很好 但是
at a certain point it'd be nice to have a bathroom
有时候你会觉得有个浴室就好了
and have, like, a shower at least.
至少能洗澡
So you have a girlfriend now, I heard.
我听说你现在有女朋友了
- Hmm, trending towards one. - Trending towards?
-有这个发展趋势 -有这个发展趋势
Hmm, I mean, she's very supportive about,
她很非常支持我
like, you know, you have to do you.
做自己想做的事
Yeah we'll, we'll see.
再看吧
But yeah, there probably will be plenty of girlfriends in my life,
不过我这一生中可能会有很多女朋友
you know, in terms of, like, big climbing,
因为当涉及到大型攀岩
lifetime achievement deals, where you're just like, well,
终生成就这些的时候 在攀岩和女朋友之间
think I will always choose climbing, over, over a lady.
我想我永远都会选择攀岩
At least, you know, so far.
至少目前是这样
How many times have you climbed El Cap?
你攀了几次酋长岩
Probably like 40 something maybe.
可能有四十多次吧
- You ever free solo? - No and nobody has.
-你单人徒手攀岩过吗 -没有 没人试过
Why haven't you done it yet?
你为什么还没去攀呢
Um, look at it, like, I mean, you know,
你看看它
think about it, it's freaking scary.
想想就觉得很可怕
1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
下一页 →