Smoking is not allowed at this station, or on the train.
Like everyone's wearing strapless to the formal now
Yeah, that's good, 'cause it's a bit, like
对 挺好的 因为这个比较
I don't know, that would suit you.
I reckon I'm going to say something to Mrs. Martin.
Seriously, she need to get her scales right
and everything, like...
- Doors closing, stand clear. - Milla!
Your hair's like, uh...
Your hair's like bangles or something.
Like with the light, it's like bangles, it's...
Yours is nice too.
Yeah, but look at this.
I cut myself. See?
I had to get on like a weird angle to get to that bit.
- And then I... - Can I feel?
- Feels like snakeskin. - Yeah.
Oh, shit, there's blood...
- It's so stupid. - It's okay.
I'm just gonna wait over there.
Shit, it's gone on your...
- Oh no, it's fine. - Seriously. It's gone on your shirt. Here.
-不用 没事的 -真的 流到你衬衫上了 给
- Happens all the time. - Just lay down for a minute.
Passengers on platform four, the next train...
You just find a little bit of sky.
Sorry, could you just take it off my face.
- Is there blood in my hair? - Nah.
- Oh, there is a lot of blood. - Get up.
Hey, um, I hate to ask you this
um, I've just been kicked out of my house and...
- Evicted? - Yeah, evicted.
-被房东吗 -对 被房东
And, uh, I just, I'm sort of trying
to put some money together to get a bed in a shelter for the night...
Why did you get evicted?
Just because I got behind in my rent. I hate to ask you.
You just seem like a really nice person.
Uh, just whatever you can manage.
It doesn't have to be much.
Just 'cause I saved your life or whatever.
Fifty! That's too much!
- I can't... - I can split it.
No, no, no. Fifty's okay.
Hey, you want to take this one?
If I give you 50, you have to do something for me.
You know she's playing easy listening in the reception?
No wonder your patients are so tense.
- Is my time up? - Not quite.
I'm just boring you.
- It's quarter past. - Yeah, alright.
-四点一刻了 -行 好
- Really? - When's your next client?
4:30. It's just she tends to be early.
Oh, let's just do it. Don't you think?
It's the last thing we're going to feel like doing next Tuesday.
While I remember...
Take one of these with food.
These are the same things that are in the blue bottle, yeah?
And, darling, start taking an Ativan in the morning as well.
Just for the next few weeks, alright?
Couch or desk? Hm?
She looks like a little kid here.
Do you know that was five years ago.
I don't remember this being taken.
She looks so pissed off.
- She does not look pissed off. - She does.
That is, no, she does not. It's the sun across her face.
不 她没生气 那是阳光在她脸上的投影
That is practically a National Geographic standard photograph.
How are you doing with that sandwich?
Many of my patients have said
that it looks like a professional photographer.
Yeah, but they are crazy, Henry.
嗯 但他们都是疯子 亨利
She's gonna be okay.
- Can you just move your leg. - Yeah.
- Does that hurt? - No, babe.
-疼吗 -不疼 宝贝
I've got to answer that.
I have to answer that.
Uh, can you just get her last
MRI scan ready for me please?
No, there's a more recent one.
There's a more recent one than that.
But that's... that's the one.
- You gonna pick her up now? - Yeah. I'll see you tonight.
-你现在要去接她吗 -对 晚上见
Oh, fuck. I love you