学字幕网

高材生 Booksmart 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →
Good morning, winner.
早上好 成功者
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Good.
很好
You're ready to dominate this day.
你已经准备好掌控这一天了
You've worked harder than everyone,
你比其他人都更努力
and that is why you're a champion.
所以你才是第一名
You understand that greatness takes sacrifice.
你明白牺牲造就传奇
Visualize what you still want to achieve.
想象一下你想要实现的梦想
Stand atop the mountain of your success
你站在成功的山顶上
and look down at everyone
看着下面所有
who's ever doubted you.
曾经怀疑过你的人
Fuck those losers.
去他妈的失败者们
Fuck them in their stupid fucking faces.
当着他们的蠢脸抽他丫的
Oh, shit.
傻逼
Hold the phone!
别停
I'm comin'!
我来了
Oh, shit.
傻逼
What? What? Excuse me.
咋了 咋了 稍等
Oh. What?
怎么样
Missed ya! I missed you.
想你 我想你了
I missed you so much. It's been one night.
我很想你 一晚上没见了
- Are we gonna go to school, or-- - No.
-我们要去上学吗 还是 -不去
I don't think we are.
我觉得我们别去上学了
No, we're just gonna stay... here.
对 我们就在这里待着
- Move! - Jeez!
-闪开 -天哪
Are you...
你是不是
I swear to God.
我向上帝发誓
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you kidding me? Samantha!
你在跟我开玩笑吗 萨曼莎
Where was this energy at
怎么在我的
my inauguration assembly, folks?
就职典礼上没这么有活力 朋友
True.
对呀
I hope I never have to see any of you ever again, okay?
我希望我不会再见到你了 好吗
That's it. Signin' off.
就这样吧 滚蛋吧
Go, Crocketts!
冲啊 克罗基特
Principal Brown?
布朗校长
Hi, Molly, Amy. What's shakin'?
莫利 艾米 有事吗
I want to make the transition of next year's
我想要尽快进行
student government as seamless as possible,
下一届学生会的交接
so that when I'm up in New Haven--
这样当我在纽黑文的时候
Yale. You can just say Yale,
耶鲁 你可以直接说耶鲁
please.
拜托
Well, our class's official policy is to not discuss
我们年级的政策是不讨论
where anyone is attending next year.
明年大家都会去哪
We don't want them to feel insecure.
我们不想让他们感到不安
Very thoughtful.
很体贴
I need to go over the end of the year budget numbers we have.
我需要重新看一下我们年终的预算
Gosh.
天啊
Really?
真的要吗
Like, now?
现在吗
I mean, why don't you do it with Nick?
我的意思是 你去找尼克可以吗
You know, please?
拜托了
I mean, he's... you know, he's the vice president.
我是说 他是 你知道的 副主席
Nick?
尼克吗
We both know that Nick only ran for VP
我们都知道尼克之所以竞选副主席
because they plan the dances.
是因为他们要筹备舞会
That position is...
那个职位就是
It's basically a popularity contest. He's useless.
完全是比拼人缘 他没什么用的
Ladies, it's the last day, you know?
女士们 今天是最后一天了
We did it, huh?
我们成功了
We got you through high school.
我们陪你们度过了高中
Can't we just graduate, head off to college,
我们就不能只是毕业 去上大学
you know, celebrate this wonderful achievement?
庆祝这个美好的成功吗
Let's get through the day without anything horrible happening.
让我们平平安安地度过这一天吧
Sorry, are you shutting the door on us?
抱歉 你是要把我们关在门外吗
- 'Cause that's not subtle. - We will persist!
-这也太直接了 -我们不会放弃的
Nick's like the great equalizer.
尼克像个花心大萝卜一样
Delegates from every group of girls
每个女生小团体都有人
are casting their ballots for his penis.
想赢得他的鸡鸡的青睐
Oh, Triple A takes the lead.
三A拔了头筹
Don't call her that.
别这么叫她
Everybody calls her that.
每个人都这么叫她
She gave roadside assistance to three senior guys last year.
去年她跟三个老家伙做了道路救援
You hear them getting degrading nicknames?
你听说过他们有侮辱性的绰号吗
They call Sam Ross "Dick Splinter."
他们管山姆·罗斯叫 阴茎碎片
That's not derogatory, it's a factual description.
这不是侮辱 这是在形容事实
- 7:20. - Under eight minutes?
-七点二十 -就用了八分钟吗
You're joking! Aah!
你开玩笑的吧
Oh, my God. 9:43.
我的天哪 我九点四十三
What am I gonna do without you girls next year?
没有你们我明年怎么过
Nobody around here even attempts the Thursday.
这里的人连周四版都没尝试过
Well, Amy and I are gonna Skype the puzzle every single week,
艾米和我打算每周视频做填字游戏
so we will send you our Sunday Times.
所以我们会把周日版的完成时间发给你
You know what? Why don't I just give you two my number?
不如我直接给你们我的电话号码
That way, you guys can call
这样 如果你们有需要
or text me if you need anything.
可以给我打电话或者发短信
Yeah! That would make our lives.
太棒了 这对我们很有帮助
We'd love that. Definitely.
我们很乐意 非常乐意
I'll give you mine after.
一会我把我手机号给你
No. No. No. I'll share the contact.
不不不 我来留联系方式
- I can give-- - I'll share it.
-我可以给 -我来留联系方式
Wait. Miss Fine, I thought there were
等一下 法因老师 我以为
no cell phones allowed in class.
在教室里不让带手机
Or are there exceptions for ass-kissers?
或者马屁精可以例外吗
A dollar in the swear jar.
放一美元到诅咒罐子里
I'm so sorry. These shorts, they don't have pockets.
我很抱歉 这条短裤没有口袋
Okay, excuse me. Excuse me. Jesus Christ!
借过一下 借过一下 上帝
No spatial awareness at this school.
这个学校没有空间意识
People just really don't.
这些人就是不懂
- Hey, Amy? - It's her!
-嘿 艾米 -是她
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →