Pretty good. That's good.
好,很好
Try it again. Whap!
再试试,用力
Make sure your fingers are in the right..
注意手指摆放的位...
That's not bad. Okay.
不赖嘛。
- You got it. - Oh, oh, oh, oh, over here.
-我接到了。-Oh,oh,oh,在这呢
Oh, oh, I got it!
Oh,oh,我抢来喽!
Joe, napkin's in that box behind you.
Joe, 把纸巾拿出来,就在你后面的盒子里
So did you have fun at practice?
训练的开心吗?
There's no law that says you have to play football.
法律可没规定你必须要接触橄榄球。
He'll be fine. He's just gotta show 'em
他能进橄榄球队的。只要他让人们见识下
what he's worth, that's all.
他的实力。
Hon, where's the carving knife? Is it..
餐刀在哪,是在..
Uh, it's just on the counter there.
额..就在台子上
I'll just go and grab it.
我来拿吧。
We're using the same math textbook
我们现在用的数学课本
that I had in Lewiston last year.
和去年我在lewiston上学时用的一样。
Already done it all.
都学过了。
Well, they should put you in a more advanced class then.
那么他们把你提到进度更快的班级里。
Do you want me to call them?
要我打电话联系学校吗?
Oh, no harm in letting the boy get ahead.
算了吧,让他比同班的进度快些也挺好。
This way, he'll be the front of his class.
这样他就在班里名列前茅了。
He could be the front of his class, anyway.
在哪个班他都能名列前茅。
You'll tell the teacher if it gets too easy. Right, Joe?
如果觉得太简单就告诉老师好吗?
Do we need a comma here?
这里要个逗号吧?
- Yeah. Here. I've got it. - Okay.
- 是哦,好了补上了。 - OK
That's a full count.
(广播)这次是满球数。
- Yeah? - Can you help me?
- 怎么了? - 来帮帮忙。
Rusty needs to be careful.
Rusty 要小心了。
He winds the pitch.
他要投了。
That's in there. Strike three.
好吧,三振。
1960 has been a heck of a year.
大家会记住1960这一年的。
Now fire can be a positive force.
火的贡献是能够
Clears the undergrowth
清除杂草
and helps the forest regenerate.
为森林再生腾出空间。
You'll make a home out of that timber someday.
你以后住房要用的木材可能就取自那片森林。
But these fires are burnin' out of control.
但这大火已经不受控制了。
The fire started about 60 miles west of us.
火势从西方大概60英里处开始蔓延。
That wind is carryin' the smoke over the plains
风正席卷着烟掠过平原
and dumpin' it right here in our valley.
而且卷到我们这山谷里。
And that's a real danger.
这代表着实实在在的危险——
Scar your lungs without you knowin' it.
不被察觉地伤害你的肺。
You know, nine out of ten fires are preventable..
不过要知道,火灾十有八九是能避免的…
You don't have to take notes.
其实你没必要记笔记。
It's the same as the bomb drills.
这就像为炸弹作演习一样
If the fire ever gets to us, it will be too late.
火如果到这了,我们跑不了的。
My old partners can't believe
老伙伴都不相信
the luck we've been having up here.
我们在这多幸运。
Luck's not luck when you plan for it.
你计划之中的事情不算运气吧。
Signs all pointed north
一切迹象都指明了方向
those boys were scared to take a risk
只是那些年轻人不敢冒险
and didn't move fast enough.
而且慢慢吞吞的。
- Leg's acting up. - Alright.
- 腿不太舒服。 - 好的。
Hope Jerry's treating you well.
jerry把你们伺候得很好吧。
Oh, he's a good one.
Oh,不能再好。
I went ahead and booked a lesson for tomorrow
他差点把我裤子都赢去了
after he damn near fleeced the pants off of me.
我不服输决定明天再来
Oh, no, no, you gentlemen
说笑了,你们只是今天给我点甜头
were just buttering me up for next time.
下次一笔勾销。
You're not supposed to wager with our guests, Jerry.
jerry你不该和客人赌输赢。
Well, don't worry about it. It was all in fun.
别较真,高兴嘛。
Well, gentlemen, you can follow me
好,两位还想再喝点的话
if you'd like another beer on the house.
我请客。
I'll take one, Clarence.
我再来一瓶,Clarence。
See you tomorrow, Mr. Cartwright.
明天见, Cartwright先生。
I thought my husband had already paid for everything.
我以为我丈夫都付过了。
- It seems the check bounced. - Oh.
- 看来支票失效了。- Oh.
I -- I'm so sorry.
不——不好意思。
We, um, we had to switch banks when we moved.
我们,那个,我们搬家了所以要换个银行。
That must be the problem.
应该是这个缘故。
being around young people all day.
应该还不错吧。
It can tire a person out.
不过有时也挺累的。
Oh, I know. I worked as a substitute.
是的。我曾经是个代课老师。
The last place we lived, the teacher had a baby
之前住的地方那个老师有了孩子
and I ended up staying all year.
我就在学校呆了一整年
I believe we've made our hires for the fall.
我们这个秋天应该招够人了。
No, my -- my -- my husband and I decided
我——我和我丈夫决定
I should be home with our son now.
我应该在家带孩子。
Brinson, ball!
Brinson,球!
You grab that. Bring it in!
拿好了,一鼓作气!
Alright, the offense is getting through.
好吧,被进攻方突破了