So even though when it appears as if an evening like this
尽管这样的一个夜晚似乎是
is meant to honor us for our academic achievements,
为了表彰我们的学术成就的
I instead ask my fellow classmates
然而我想请求各位同学
to honor the generals that lead us.
向引领我们的将军致敬
Without our parents and our teachers,
如果没有父母和老师
we would be troops unprepared for the battles that lay ahead of us.
我们就会是对未来的战斗毫无准备的士兵
We know the road won't be easy.
我们知道未来的路并不好走
But with your love and your faith,
但有了你们的爱和信任
we can be certain we'll find a way.
我们肯定能顺利地走下去
So I hope it's not going too far out of line
所以我希望接下来的请求不会太过分
to ask my classmates to rise...
请同学们起立
and to take this opportunity to thank you...
利用这个机会表示感谢
for helping us become who we're meant to be.
感谢他们帮我们成为理想中的自己
I hope you enjoyed that because tomorrow
希望你们喜欢这掌声 因为等到明天
we'll be back to driving you crazy.
我们又要让你们抓狂了
Here's my question: How do we clone this guy?
我想问个问题 怎么才能克隆这个家伙
How do we clone him?
怎么才能克隆他
- Thank you. - Excuse me.
-谢谢 -打扰一下
- Mr. And Mr. Edgar? - Ms. Wilson!
-请问是埃德加夫妇吗 -威尔逊老师
Guys, this is Ms. Wilson,
这位是威尔逊老师
my history and government teacher.
我的历史与政府老师
We've heard so much about you.
早有耳闻
- Have you? - Well, your class.
-是吗 -你的课堂
Luce can't stop talking about it.
卢斯总是提起
Ms. Wilson's tough, but still one of my favorites.
威尔逊老师很严厉 但还是我最喜欢的老师之一
Did you like my speech?
你喜欢我的演讲吗
Ms. Wilson's always saying
威尔逊老师总是说
we should speak our minds no matter the cost.
我们应该直抒胸臆 不计代价
Well, it's great to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Luce is, uh, one of our best.
卢斯是我们最好的学生之一
He's an important example to the school.
他是学校里重要的榜样人物
We're very proud of him.
我们很为他骄傲
I don't want to give another one.
我不想再演讲一次了
Why? It makes sense they asked you.
为什么 他们请你合情合理
You did a great job.
你讲得很好
I literally just gave a speech.
我只不过是发表了一次演讲
The more public speaking you do,
你做的公共演讲越多
the better it'll look for college.
申请好大学就越容易
You told them you'd do it, right?
你答应他们了吧
So Ms. Wilson seems nice.
威尔逊老师似乎人挺好的
- Don't you mean a bitch? - Peter!
-你想说她是个婊子吗 -彼得
When people say stern, they mean bitch. You meant bitch.
人们嘴上说严厉 意思就是婊 你也一样
- You didn't want to say bitch - No, I said stern.
-你只是不想直接说出来 -不 我说的是严厉
because you didn't want to be politically incorrect
因为你不想政治不正确
- but you meant bitch. - No.
-但你就是想说她是婊子 -不
I know what stern means, thank you.
我知道严厉是什么意思 谢谢
She is a bitch though.
但她确实是个婊子
Can we not denigrate a woman
我们能不能别诋毁一个
who probably had to assume certain characteristics
可能为了当一个领导者
in order to attain a leadership role?
而不得不表现出某种特征的女人
Anyway, I thought you said it was your favorite class.
不过 你不是说最喜欢她的课吗
- I like the subject. - He liked the subject.
-我喜欢那个学科 -他喜欢那个学科
In spite of the bitch thing.
尽管老师很婊
Okay, it's fine to criticize powerful women.
好吧 你可以批评有权势的女性
Just don't use the sexist language.
但别用带有性别歧视的语言
Strung together copy.
我们俩都知道了
You should make it personal.
你应该谈谈自己
The next speech they want you to give,
他们让你下次做的演讲
You're a really good public speaker
你是个很棒的演讲者
and you're an excellent debater.
还是个出色的辩论者
But you have your own story to tell
但你有自己的故事可以讲述
and I think you should tell it.
我觉得你应该讲自己的故事
It gives people something to grab onto.
会激发人们的共鸣
Am I overstepping?
我管得太多了吗
Just want to be helpful.
我只是想帮你
I'm going to get back to work now.
我要继续忙了
Sorry for interrupting.
抱歉打扰了你
You're gonna lose a limb like that.
差点就把你的手夹断了
See my trig textbook? I stashed it here yesterday.
看到我的三角函数课本了吗 我昨天放在这的
No, it's not here, Orlicki.
没看到 欧力基
- Fuck me. - You do realize
-我靠 -你知道
everyone gets their own locker, right?
每个人都有自己的储物柜吧
Yeah. But mine's on the other side of the building,
知道 但我的在楼的另一边
- makes me late all the time. - Shit! Orlicki!
-每次都害我迟到 -欧力基
Heard our boy here got asked to give another speech last night?
听说昨晚有人叫这个家伙再演讲一次
- Seriously? - Motherfucking
-真的吗 -他简直是
Nelson Mandela over here!
纳尔逊·曼德拉再世
I don't get why I never get asked.
不知道为什么从来没人让我去演讲
'cause you're a C+ student.
因为你成绩差