Just keep your eye on the ball,Barney-boy.
巴尼 注意看球
Oh, boy, good old Sunday.
啊 可爱的星期天
Nothing to do but lazy around
除了懒洋洋的逛逛 看看报纸
and read the Sunday paper.
没有其他的事可干
-Honey? -Yes, Fred?
- 嘿 亲爱的 - 嗯 弗莱德
Did you see the Sunday paper?
你看到周日的报纸了吗
No, Fred, it hasn't come yet.
没 还没到吧
Mr. Flintstone, here's your paper. Catch!
福林斯通先生 你的报纸到了 接着
Did you get your paper, dear?
亲爱的 拿到报纸了吗
Yeah, and I'm lucky
是啊 我还真幸运
it only comes once a week.
一个礼拜才来这么一次
Now let's see what the rock market is doing.
让我看看股票市场怎么样
I see the Dodgers lost again.
道奇队又输了
-Barney! -Hiya, Fred, neighbor-pal.
- 巴尼 - 嗨 弗莱德 亲爱的邻居
What are you supposed to be doing
除了在休息的时候打扰我
besides annoying me on my day off?
你还能干点别的吗?
Practicing golf. Watch this. Fore!
我在练习高尔夫 看好了
One more "fore" out of you
你再敢来一次
and I'll give you what for.
我就给你好看!
Twenty-five hundred people in Bedrock...
这个镇上住着2500人
and I have to pick
怎么我偏偏选了
this pebble-brain for a neighbor.
你这个石头脑袋的傻瓜做邻居
Hey, how about this!
嗨 这条不错:
"Fred Flintstone to captain bowling finals."
弗莱德·福林斯通 带队打入保龄球决赛
Hold it, Fred.I gotta play them where they lie.
别动 弗莱德 我要来个原地击球
Pooch your mouth up a little.
把你的嘴巴再伸出来点
I'll pooch your pointed head up if I catch you.
如果让我抓住你的话我要拧断你的头
You know what's wrong with you,friend Freddie?
弗莱德 伙计 你知道你有什么问题吗
You're a nervous wreck.
你有点神经质了
And you need a hobby, like mine.
你需要象我一样有个爱好
It's peace and quiet on Sunday.
那就是在星期天安安静静的呆着
And if I don't get it,
你要是再打扰我的话
I'm gonna break you in little pieces.
我就把你撕成碎片
I said, "Barney."
我在叫你 巴尼
What are you doing now?
你这回又在干什么
It's my hobby I tried to tell you about.
这就是我说的爱好:
and it keeps my nimble little fingers busy.
好让我灵巧的小手有用武之地
What do you think of it?
你觉得怎么样
Before I think of it, what is it?
你得先告诉我这是什么
That little invention will make me
这小发明会让我成为
the first man to take off into the blue.
这世上第一个飞上蓝天的人
Well, I got a little invention of my own...
很好 我也有一个小发明
which is called "a rap on the noggin",
叫"脑袋奏乐"
if you don't cut out the noise.
你再吵吵我就让你试试
Into the blue? That thing?
飞上蓝天? 就这玩意?
-Will it work? -It'll work, Freddie-friend...
- 给不给力啊 - 必须给力啊
on account of the stickle bolts connected to the toggle switch...
你看 这个转盘连着轴承...
the toggle switch connected to the ratchet...
轴承连着齿轮...
the ratchet rod connected to the tension trod...
齿轮连着拉杆...
which in turn is connected to the flywheel.
拉杆连着飞轮...
Before you know it, you're airborne.
你还没弄明白怎么回事 你就飞起来啦
Now what do you think of my invention, Fred?
弗莱德 现在你觉得我这发明怎么样
you're gonna fly in that crazy contraption?
用这疯狂的发明在天上飞
Just like the birds.
就像鸟儿一样
Listen, neighbor.
现在你给我听着:
I'm gonna save you a lot of work and inventing.
我会帮你省去大量的工作
I'm gonna fix it
让我来改进改进那玩意
so you won't need that thing to fly in.
你就不用靠它飞了
It works like this.
它是这么工作的:
My fist bone connected with your jawbone,
我的拳头连着你的下巴
Before you know it, you are airborne.
你还没弄明白怎么回事 你就上天了
Now let me get some rest,
现在让我好好休息下...
you poor excuse for a neighbor.
你这个白痴邻居
Poor Fred. He's a bundle of nerves.
可怜的弗莱德 他真的有点神经过敏了
The tension trod connected to the flywheel.
"拉杆连着飞轮"
Fly just like the birds.
"飞吧 像鸟儿一样"
Looked like a dinosaur-eggbeater to me.
我看倒像是恐龙打蛋器吧
Nice flying weather, neighbor.
今天是个飞行的好天气 邻居
Look, Freddie, the hard way. No hands.
弗莱德 快看 高难度动作:不用手
And no brains, either.
还不用脑子呢
He's really flying. Hey, Barney!
他真的飞起来了 嘿 巴尼
Barney, buddy-pal!
巴尼 我的好兄弟
What do you say now, Freddie-boy?
弗莱德 现在你怎么说呢
We did it! We're a success!
我们做到啦 我们成功啦
-We? -Right, Barney-boy.
- 我们? - 对啊 巴尼
With my brains and your nimble fingers,
凭借我的头脑和你灵巧的双手
we'll make a fortune.
我们要赚大钱啦
Think of it. No more traffic problems.
你想想看 再没有交通问题了
Fly right out the window each morning.
飞吧 每天清晨从窗口起航
There'll be two in every cave,
每户人家都要买两架
a "his" and a "hers."
男的一个 女的一个
-We'll form a corporation. -Yeah, but l...
- 我们要组建个大公司 - 好的 但是...
I will be the president...
我当个总裁
and I'll make you vice-president in charge of production.
任命你为副总裁 主管生产部门
I even got a name for it.
名字我都想好了
Listen to this, Barney-boy:
听这个 巴尼
The Flintstone Flyer.
"福林斯通号飞行器"
I was gonna call it the Barney-copter.
但是我本来想叫它"巴尼号直升机"