学字幕网

海王 Aquaman 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
Jules Verne once wrote,
儒勒·凡尔纳曾经写道
"Put two ships in the open sea
"把两艘船放在
without wind or tide, they will come together."
风平浪静的大海上 它们必会相遇"
That's how my parents met.
我的父母就是这样相遇的
Like two ships destined for each other.
就像两艘命中注定会相遇的船
It's okay.
没事了
Easy. You weren't breathing.
别紧张 你刚才都没气了
They were from different worlds.
他们来自两个不同的世界
But life, like the sea,
但人生就如大海
has a way of bringing people together.
让他们走到了一起
I was gonna make you some eggs.
我正打算给你煎鸡蛋
Just don't eat my dog, okay?
别把我的狗吃了 好吗
It's okay.
没事的
I made tea.
我给你泡了茶
Go on, try it.
来 喝一口
It'll make you better.
喝了会感觉好些
So, uh, who are you?
那么 你是谁
Atlanna.
亚特兰娜
Queen of Atlantis.
亚特兰蒂斯女王
I'm Tom. Keeper of lighthouse.
我叫汤姆 灯塔看守人
She had fled an arranged marriage.
她从一场包办婚姻中逃离
Left her whole world behind.
抛下了她的世界
But in my father's lighthouse,
但在我父亲的灯塔里
she found something unexpected.
她找寻到了意想不到的东西
And my father found the love of his life.
而我父亲找到了他的一生挚爱
Category 4 Hurricane Arthur
四级飓风亚瑟
is due to make landfall sometime after 2:00 P.M.
将在下午两点后登陆
How about Arthur?
叫亚瑟怎么样
After the hurricane?
飓风的名字吗
After a legend. He's a king, isn't he?
是传奇亚瑟王的名字 他也是个王 不是吗
He's more than that.
他还不止如此
He's living proof our people can coexist.
他是我们两族能和平共处的证明
He could unite our worlds one day.
总有一天他会让我们的世界团结起来
And the trident could only be wielded
只有最强大的亚特兰蒂斯人
by the strongest Atlantean.
才能使用三叉戟
And it gave King Atlan mastery over the seven seas.
亚特兰王凭借它掌控了七大海洋
It made him so powerful that the ocean itself became jealous
三叉戟使他变得如此强大 以至于海洋都嫉妒他
and sent a terrible earthquake to destroy Atlantis.
发动了一场可怕的地震来摧毁亚特兰蒂斯
Down it fell, to the bottom of the ocean.
亚特兰蒂斯陨落了 沉入了海底
But, legend has it that one day a new king will come
但是 传说有一天会有一个新的国王到来
who will use the power of the trident
他将使用三叉戟的力量
to put Atlantis back together again.
将亚特兰蒂斯重新联合起来
Take him!
抱着他
Queen Atlanna,
亚特兰娜女王
by the authority of King Orvax,
欧瓦克国王命令您
you are ordered to return to Atlantis.
立刻返回亚特兰蒂斯
Atlanna!
亚特兰娜
But Atlantis' memory is long...
但亚特兰蒂斯从不忘却
And its king refused to let her go.
国王不愿放她走
- Atlanna! - Tom!
-亚特兰娜 -汤姆
- My weapon! - Here!
-我的武器 -接住
Their two worlds were never meant to meet,
他们的两个世界本就不该相遇
and I was a product of a love that never should've been.
而我是一段本不该相爱的爱情的产物
You don't have to do this, Atlanna. Please.
你不必回去的 亚特兰娜 求你
No. They will always find me.
不 他们总能找到我
Next time, they'll send an army.
下一次 他们会派出一支大军
I have to go back. It is the only way to save him.
我必须回去 只有这样才能救他
Save you.
救你
Where I come from...
在我的世界里
The sea carries our tears away.
大海会带走我们的泪
Not here.
在这里不会
Here you feel them.
在这里你能感受到泪
I will return to you. When it's safe.
等安全了 我就回来找你们
One day.
有朝一日
Right here, at sunrise.
就在这里 日出之时
We'll be together again.
我们会再团聚
You stay strong, my little prince.
你要坚强 我的小王子
I'll always be with you.
我永远和你在一起
Don't let him forget me. Hmm?
别让他忘了我 好吗
All life came from the sea,
所有的生命都从海中孕育
so if we want to understand ourselves,
所以我们想要了解自己
we must journey to where we began.
就必须回到起点来看一看
Now, today, we have better maps of Mars
而现在 比起我们地球的海底
than we do of our own sea floor.
我们更了解的是火星的地貌
Come on, closer. Come on, fishy.
过来 靠近点 快 小鱼鱼
- Come on. Come over here. - Boys!
-快 快过来 -小伙子们
- Stop that. - Come on.
-别拍了 -快过来
Come along.
跟着大家一起走
- Bye, fishy. - Bye.
-再见 小鱼 -再见
My name's Arthur. What's yours?
我叫亚瑟 你们叫什么
- You guys hungry? Me, too. - Check it out.
-你们饿了吗 我也饿了 -瞧啊
Arthur is talking to the fish.
亚瑟在跟鱼讲话
Such a freak, Arthur.
怪胎一个 亚瑟
- Stop! - What are you gonna do about it, freak?
-住手 -那你要怎么办呢 怪胎
Stop it! Don't!
住手 别碰我
Let me go!
放开我
Who are you?
你是谁
Come on, let's go. Move it.
走 快走
Come on. Hurry up.
快走 快点
Sir, we've secured the Captain.
头儿 我们控制了船长
Distress signal's disabled.
求救信号关掉了
We're running dark again.
没人找得到我们
But they heard it. You can count on it.
但他们已经知道了 你们逃不掉了
I'll make you a deal. I won't tell you how to Captain...
我跟你做个交易 我不教你怎么当船长
And you don't tell me how to pirate.
你也别教我怎么当海盗
Where's the rest of the crew?
其他船员在哪里
Decided discretion was the better part of valor
他们的勇气只有不做无谓的冒险
and sealed themselves up in the torpedo bay.
并把自己锁在鱼雷舱里
Our reputation precedes us.
我们名声在外啊
Your reputation.
是你名声在外
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →