Looks like he's having a chill.
看起来他在发冷。
- Don't go away. - I won't.
-别走。-我不会。
- I'm so cold. - I'll get you warm.
-我好冷。-我会让你暖和起来的。
- Don't go away. - I'll only be a minute.
-别走。-我马上就来。
How can you stop a thing like this?
你怎么能阻止这种事?
- You're mad at me. - No.
-你在生我的气。——没有。
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
-不,你是。-不,我没有。
- Why do you hide from me? - I'll be right back.
-你为什么躲着我?-我马上就回来。
- Where's that bottle of whiskey? - I finished it.
-那瓶威士忌呢?-我看完了。
The time I had that bad cough.
那次我咳嗽得很厉害。
I fired those hot stones for Julio, but it was just the same.
我为胡里奥烧了那些热石头,但结果还是一样。
He shook like a leaf till he died.
他抖得像一片树叶,直到死去。
You get out of here and shut the door.
你给我出去,把门关上。
Just get out of here.
快离开这里。
Have you gone crazy?
你疯了吗?
You can bring the minister tomorrow if it'll make you feel better about it.
你可以明天把牧师带来如果这样能让你感觉好点的话。
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的。
I'll get you warm.
我会让你暖和起来的。
Well, Red, you can't stand this pace much longer.
小红帽,你不能再忍受这种速度了。
I guess I'll just have to slow those boys down a little.
看来我得让他们慢点了。
None of my affair, but we crossed the county line ten minutes ago.
这不关我的事,但我们十分钟前就越过了郡界。
That's right, Swanson. It's none of your affair.
没错,Swanson。不关你的事。
Break up! Scatter for those rocks!
分手!分散去找那些石头!
You look different today. You look better.
你今天看起来不一样。你看起来更好看。
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Well, I've been trying to figure this out.
我一直在想办法解决这个问题。
- How'd I get here? - Doc brought you.
-我怎么来的?-医生带你来的。
Oh. Are you Doc's girl?
哦。你是多克的女孩吗?
What do you know about that.
你知道些什么?
Be careful your wound. You'll hurt yourself.
小心你的伤口。你会伤害自己。
That's right. I remember now.
这是正确的。我现在记起来了。
- I caught one yesterday, didn't I? - Yesterday?
-我昨天钓到了一条,不是吗?——昨天?
It was a month ago. You've been terribly sick.
那是一个月前的事了。你病得很重。
A month? That's a long time.
一个月?这是一段很长的时间。
- How's Red? - Red?
——红色的怎么样?-红色?
- Have you been takin' good care of him? - Who's Red?
-你把他照顾得好吗?——谁是红色的?
Didn't Doc leave my horse here?
医生不是把我的马留在这里了吗?
Well, I'll swear. I didn't think he'd do a thing like that.
好吧,我发誓。我没想到他会做那样的事。
Behind my back too.
也背着我。
Is he all right again?
他好了吗?
Say, who's this old lollipop?
嘿,这个老棒棒糖是谁?
It's my Aunt Guadalupe.
是我的姑姑瓜达卢佩。
You haven't got a ham sandwich on you?
你没带火腿三明治吗?
You hungry? I don't think we have anything cooked beside some beans.
你饿了吗?我想除了豆子以外,我们没有煮过别的东西。
That'll do for a starter, eh, lollipop?
这是开胃菜吧,棒棒糖?
Say, you don't talk like a sick man.
喂,你说话不像个病人。
What does that "lollipop" mean?
“棒棒糖”是什么意思?
Oh, something sweet.
哦,甜蜜的东西。
Sweet, like candy. You know, dulce.
甜,像糖果。你知道,甜酒。
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Oh, to see if I can find a fresh egg or two.
看看能不能找到一两个新鲜鸡蛋。
- How do you feel? - Fine. When do we eat?
-你感觉如何?——好。我们什么时候吃饭?
- You just had lunch about an hour ago. - Honest?
-你一小时前刚吃过午饭。——诚实吗?
Will you bring me my clothes? I want to have a look around.
你能把我的衣服拿来吗?我想四处看看。
I can't spend the rest of my life in bed.
我不能在床上度过余生。
Anyway, I want to see if I can find my ring.
总之,我想看看能不能找到我的戒指。
Yeah. I had a ring on this finger and it's gone.
是的。我的手指上有个戒指,现在不见了。
I've been worried about it.
我一直在担心。
You mustn't be upset about a thing like that.
你不应该为那样的事生气。
You can get another one, can't you?
你可以再找一个,对吧?
This one's been kind of lucky for me.
这次对我来说还算幸运。
It belonged to a fellow who was supposed to have had a charmed life as long as he kept it on his finger.
它属于一个人,据说只要他把它戴在手指上,就会有护身符保佑他一生。
Then how did you get it? Did you kill him?
那你是怎么得到它的?是你杀了他吗?
No. Somebody else did that.
不。这是别人做的。
Then the ring wasn't so lucky for him after all, was it?
那戒指对他来说就没那么幸运了,不是吗?
Well, nothing happened to him until he took it off to wash his hands.
他什么都没发生直到他拿下来洗手。
No, you better not get up till tomorrow.
不,你最好明天再起床。
- You said that yesterday. - You're not strong enough yet.
-你昨天说过-你还不够强壮。
Billy, you mustn't. You'll hurt yourself.
比利,你不能。你会伤害自己。
Then why don't you quit wrestling with me?
那你为什么不停止跟我角力?
But you've been so sick. You're not well enough. You're not
但你病得很重。你身体不太好。你不是
Come on. I want you to go down to the store with me.
来吧。我想让你跟我一起去商店。
I have some washing to do.
我有些衣服要洗。
You've got all afternoon to do it. Come on.
你有一下午的时间来做这件事。来吧。
- I have to fix my hair first. - All right, hurry up then.
-我得先整理一下头发。-好吧,那就快点。
- Why do you have to go with her? - I better.
-你为什么要跟她走?——我更好。
What if somebody should come by like that deputy sheriff friend of yours the other day?
如果有人来找你,就像前几天你的那个副警长朋友?
Yes, that's right. I'll go tell Aunt Guadalupe.
是的,这是正确的。我去告诉瓜达卢佩阿姨。
- Who is it? - It's me, Doc.
-是谁?-是我,医生。
Hurry up! Open this door here.
快点!打开这扇门。
Hello, Doc. Glad to see you, Doc!
你好,医生。很高兴见到你,医生!
You'd never know it. I thought I'd have to break the door down.
你永远不会知道的。我以为我得把门撞开。