If I had your guns I could say it was you out there in that grave, instead of Doc.
如果我有你的枪,我就会说躺在坟墓里的是你,而不是医生。
You'd pass Doc off as me?
你要用我来冒充博士?
Everybody would believe me once they saw your six-shooters.
大家一看到你的六发手枪就会相信我。
You could leave an end to your trail right here.
你可以在这里留下你的线索。
Nobody'd follow you up north.
没人会跟着你去北方。
All your troubles would be buried past and present.
你所有的烦恼都将被埋葬。
You and Rio could go off with nothing to worry about.
你和小屁孩可以无忧无虑地离开。
How come you'd do a favor like that for me?
你怎么会帮我这个忙?
There you go again, Billy.
你又来了,比利。
Distrustin' a person who's tryin' to be decent to you.
不相信一个想对你好的人。
Don't you realize that's your whole trouble?
你没意识到这就是你的麻烦吗?
Don't you see that's what's gotten you into all your fights?
你难道不明白这就是让你陷入争吵的原因吗?
You got more enemies than anybody in this part of the country.
你的敌人比这一带的任何人都多。
How do you expect to get along with people when you think every man who holds his hand out to you has a knife behind his back?
如果你认为每个向你伸出手的人背后都有一把刀,你还想和别人相处吗?
Son, l I just don't know what's going to become of you.
儿子,我不知道你会变成什么样子。
Honest, I don't.
诚实,我不喜欢。
I didn't mean anything. I'm sorry.
我没别的意思。我很抱歉。
That's the spirit.
这就是精神。
Now give me those guns and clear out of here, before it's too late.
现在把枪给我,然后离开这里,否则就太晚了。
What's the matter?
有什么事吗?
But I've had these guns a long time.
但我有这些枪很久了。
I sure hate to let go of 'em.
我真的不愿意放弃他们。
I've been pretty patient with you.
我对你已经很有耐心了。
Billy, my son it's your duty to give them up.
比利,我的儿子交出他们是你的责任。
You owe it to yourself.
这是你欠自己的。
You ought to start a new life today.
你今天应该开始新的生活。
Those guns are the badge of your shame.
那些枪是你耻辱的标志。
They represent everything you must leave behind you.
它们代表着你必须留下的一切。
Don't you realize that? Don't you understand that if you're going to start all over again your hands must be clean?
你没意识到吗?你难道不明白,如果你要重新开始,你的手必须是干净的?
I guess you're right, Pat.
我想你是对的,帕特。
I never thought of it like that.
我从没这么想过。
Billy, you don't know what this means to me.
比利,你不知道这对我有多重要。
You'll never forget this day.
你永远不会忘记这一天。
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Why should you? You ain't goin' anywhere.
为什么要你?你哪儿也别想去。
I took the firing pins out of those guns.
我把那些枪的撞针都取出来了。
Nothing would make me happier than for you to keep coming.
没有什么比你继续来更让我高兴的了。
Is that one of your own guns?
那是你自己的枪吗?
It sure looks like it.
看起来确实是这样。
How did you get it?
你是怎么得到它的?
You dirty little cheat.
你这个肮脏的小骗子。
You switched those guns on me.
你拿枪对着我。
Of all the dirty, rotten tricks I didn't mean to, Pat.
这么多卑鄙下流的把戏我都不是故意的,帕特。
Honest, I didn't.
诚实,我没有。
They must've gotten mixed up while I was playin' with 'em.
他们一定是在我和他们玩的时候弄混了。
I left my guns right there.
我把枪留在那里了。
Don't you have to show them to everybody to make them believe your story?
你不需要把它们展示给所有人让他们相信你的故事吗?
You see, I have an idea that you'd rather give Doc the credit for doing you up like this.
你看,我有个主意你宁愿把功劳归于道克因为他把你弄成这样。
Because I think you'd rather be dead than have people know that Billy the Kid did this to ya.
因为我觉得你宁愿死也不愿让人知道比利小子对你做了这些。
You don't wanna go off without your canteens, do you?
你不想不带水壶就走,是吗?
- Did you fill 'em up for me? - Yes.
-你给我加满了吗?——是的。