学字幕网

超时空接触 Contact 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
下一页 →
Chicago's set. Let me know how it goes.
芝加哥的事妥了 事情完了告诉我
I've got more corporate stops on the East Coast for you.
我还为你在东海岸联络了更多的企业
Did that investor from Houston ever get back to us?
哎 费希尔 休斯敦的投资人回你话了吗?
I'll hit him up on my way to L.A.
我会去洛杉矶追上他的
Beg for some of that Hollywood money!
找好莱坞讨点钱!
They've been making money off aliens for years.
他们赚外星人的钱好几年了
- Begging is good for the soul. - We'll see.
- 要学会积德行善 - 走着瞧吧
Just do me a favor.
帮帮忙
Try not to be too confrontational.
别太 顶撞人
Confrontational? Me? What do you mean?
顶撞?我吗?什么意思?
I'll see if I left anything.
我瞧瞧忘了什么没
It's a unique time in our history, in the history of any civilization.
这是具有特殊历史意义的时刻 对任何文明这都是独特的
It's the moment of the acquisition of technology.
这是获得技术的时刻
That's the moment where contact becomes possible.
此刻接触将成为可能
The Very Large Array in New Mexico
新墨西哥的甚大天线阵
is the key to our chances for success.
是我们成功机会的关键
With its 27 linked radio telescopes
用这二十七台互联的射电望远镜
we can search more accurately than at any other facility.
我们就能够比其他任何机构都更准确地搜索
We've gotten approval to buy the telescope time from the government.
我们已先期得到政府批准 可以购买望远镜使用时间
Now all we really need is the money.
现在我们需要的只是资金
A nice presentation, Doctor.
讲演很好 博士
But while our foundation arm has a mandate to support
不过 由于我们基金分部的准则是支持
experimental programs, your proposal
实验计划 必须坦白地说 您的提议
seems less like science, and more like science fiction.
好像不那么科学 更像是科学幻想
Science fiction.
科学幻想
You're right.
你说对了
It's crazy.
这是发疯
In fact, it's even worse than that: Nuts!
实际上比那更糟 简直是狗屁!
Want to hear something nutty?
想听听真正狗屁的事情吗?
Two guys wanted to build a thing called an airplane.
有两个家伙想造一个东西叫飞机
People go in it and fly like birds. Ridiculous, right?
人坐进去学鸟飞 荒唐 对吗?
What about breaking the sound barrier
突破音障又怎么样
or rockets to the moon, or atomic energy or a mission to Mars?
还有登月火箭 还有原子能 还有飞向火星?
Science fiction, right?
科学幻想 对吗?
All I'm asking is for you to just have the tiniest bit of vision.
我所恳求你们的 无非是有那么一点点想象力
To step back and look at the big picture.
退后一点 视野更宽阔
Take a chance on something which could end up the most impactful moment
冒一次险 这终究会是最强大冲击力
for humanity, for the history
对于人类 对于历史
of history.
成为历史
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just spent 13 months
我已经花了十三个月
coming into rooms and talking to people like you.
到这样的地方与你们这样的人谈话
You're my last chance.
你们是我最后的机会
Sorry I wasted your time.
抱歉浪费了你们的时间
Doctor.
博士
Yes, sir.
好的 阁下
You have your money.
您拿到钱了
Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢您
Perfect cast! Come on, fishy!
抛得好钩!咬啊 小鱼!
Frank, look at the size
弗兰克 瞧这狗娘养的
of that son-of-a-bitch!
瞧这狗娘养的个头儿!
Welcome back, Dr. C.
欢迎归来 瞎博士
How'd it go?
怎么样啊?
How was the trip?
旅行如何?
I've had better.
凑合
Drumlin! Is this a personal vendetta now?
又是德鲁姆林!这是报私仇吗?
There's been enormous pressure from other scientists as well.
不完全是 来自其他科学家的压力也很大
It doesn't matter. Hadden's funding us for 2 more years.
没关系 哈登会再资助我们两年的
The government doesn't want their telescopes used by the high priestess
政府可不希望把望远镜继续交给
of the desert anymore.
沙漠巫婆
What?
什么?
Staring at TV static for hours, listening to washing machines.
说你总是几个钟头盯着静电图像听着洗衣机噪音
These stories get out!
这些事情给捅出去了!
I was seeking patterns in the chaos!
我在寻找混沌模式!
It doesn't matter, we're a joke to them.
没用的 人家看笑话呢
They want us out!
他们要赶我们走!
We've got 3 months till the paperwork goes through.
还有三个月文件就下达
I'll start looking for other funding.
我这就去找其他的经费
Could you face reality? Just this once? We lost.
正视现实行吗?就这一次?我们输了
It's over.
结束了
Fine.
成啊
I'm not stopping.
我不会停的
If I have to, I'll go it alone. I've done it before.
有必要我就单干 这我以前干过
My guest tonight is author and theologian Palmer Joss.
今晚我的嘉宾是作家兼神学家帕尔莫·乔斯
He's become a spiritual counselor, and a recent fixture at the White House.
他已成为一位心灵顾问 近来更是白宫的常客
"God's Diplomat," according to The New York Times.
"上帝的使节" 纽约时报这么评论他
His latest book, "Losing Faith," is currently number one
他的新书《失落信念》现居该报评出的
on that publication's bestseller list.
畅销书榜首
Thanks for being here. You've had quite a ride
感谢光临 您的经历很不寻常
the last few years.
尤其是近几年
Yeah, I sure have, Larry.
是啊 的确是那样 拉里
Fish, I was thinking.
老费 我在想
Who would make the best astronomers? Think about it.
谁会成为最好的天文学家?想想
Who has the perfect synthesis of career and lifestyle?
谁有事业与生活的完美结合?
I give.
我认输
Vampires!
吸血鬼!
Are you anti-technology and anti-science?
您是否反技术 反科学呢?
No, not at all.
不 根本不是
The question that I'm asking is this:
我所询问的是一直这样:
Are we happier
我们更幸福吗?
as a human race? Is the world fundamentally a better place
就整个人类而言 现实世界是否根本好转
because of science and technology?
由于科学技术的功劳?
We shop at home, we surf the Web
我们在家购物 我们泡网
but at the same time we feel emptier
但与此同时 我们觉得更空虚
and more cut off from each other than at any other time in human history.
并且比历史上任何时期更感到相互隔膜
We're becoming a synthesized society
我们正在成为一个综合社会
in a hurry to get to the
而且迫不及待地
We're looking for the meaning.
我们在寻求着意义
What is the meaning?
那是什么意义呢?
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
下一页 →