学字幕网

超时空接触 Contact 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 19 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 15 16 17 18 19
I'd say at least a healthy grant.
我觉得 至少要给一大笔经费吧
You read the confidential report from the investigating committee?
你看过调查委员会的秘密报告吧?
I flipped through it.
翻过一遍
I was very interested in the section on Arroway's video unit.
有关阿洛维博士的摄像机那一节 令我非常感兴趣
The one that recorded the static.
记录下静电噪音的那一个
Continue.
说下去
The fact that it recorded static isn't what interests me.
我感兴趣的倒不是它记录了静电噪音这一事实
Continue.
说下去
What interests me
令我感兴趣的
is that it recorded approximately 18 hours of it.
是它记录了大约十八个小时的静电噪音
That is interesting, isn't it?
真有意思 不是吗?
And you can see over there, we're building 45 brand new dishes.
大家看到了 那边正在建造四十五台全新的天线
That means when you put them together with all the radio telescopes
就是说 把它们与世界上
all over the world
各式各样的射电望远镜组合起来
we'll hear farther into space than anyone has ever heard before.
我们将能够听到太空深处前所未闻的声音
Are there other people out there in the universe?
宇宙里还有其他的人吗?
That's a good question.
问得好
What do you think?
你怎么想呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
That's a good answer.
回答正确
Skeptic, huh?
怀疑论者 是吧?
The important thing is that you all keep searching for your own answers.
重要的是 大家都要自己寻找答案
One thing about the universe, though.
不过 关于宇宙倒有一样
The universe
宇宙
is a pretty big place.
是相当大的
It's bigger than anything
大过任何东西
anyone has ever dreamed of before.
任何人都想不出那有多大
So if it's just us
那么 假如里面只有我们
it seems like an awful waste of space.
那就太浪费地方了
Right?
对吗?
← 上一页
1 ... 15 16 17 18 19