Like your wife, perhaps,for the safety of Upton's children?
应该是和你的妻子一样 担心厄普顿的孩子们的安全吧?
I'm reassured that the zoo is perfectly safe.
我对动物园的安全很放心
There's no risk of infection or further escapes.
没有任何感染或再有动物逃走的风险
Begging your pardon, Inspector,
不好意思 巡视员
but I believe a monkey got free when the Mottersheads first arrived.
但我记得在Mottershead一家刚来到的时候有只猴子跑了出来
That's what my husband meant.
我丈夫说的就是这个
Is that right, Dr Ford?
是这样的吗 Ford医生?
Is it a monkey that you were referring to?
你说的是一只猴子吗?
I... I would imagine...
我 我觉得
May I remind you of the inspector's words?
我想提醒一下你刚才巡视员所说的话
You stand here on your honour with many of your patients amongst us.
你以自己的名誉担保过 而且我们之中有不少是你的病人
George was injured containing it,
George在控制它的时候受伤了
but that's exactly what he did--contain it and bring it home.
但他就是这样做的 控制它并带它回家
An escaped bear?!
一只熊逃走了?!
Near a modest, defenceless village?!
在一个没有防备的普通村庄附近?!
No! He never got anywhere near Upton!
不! 它并没有接近厄普顿!
George had a gun and he would have used it.
George带了枪 并且会在必要的时候使用它
My son loves these animals,
我儿子爱这些动物
but he'd do whatever it takes to protect us all.
但是他会而不惜付出一切代价来保护我们
Quiet, let's have some order here.
安静 请保持秩序
It's my understanding that,once its permanent housing is complete,
我认为只要等房子都建好了
-another escape would be impossible. -That'll be all, Dr Ford.
-就绝对不会再有动物逃走 -Ford医生 不必再说了
I suggest we take a short recess for lunch.
现在午间休庭
It's not right, picking people apart in there.
去指责他们是不对的
Barnaby's done nothing wrong.
Barnaby没有做错
Give up this ridiculous notion of your husband's, and it'll be over.
放弃你丈夫那可笑的念头吧 它很快就要结束了
You don't even trust George enough to have him sit in there.
你甚至都不相信George 也不让他坐在里面
Lizzie, see sense. It isn't too late.
Lizzie 醒醒吧 现在还不算晚
Well, I was rather hoping our only witness would show at some point.
我希望我们唯一的证人会出现
Is she even coming?
她会来吗?
I knew it! What have you done?
我就知道!你们做了什么?
He won't take any food off me.
我喂它什么都不吃
Oh, what have you done to him?
噢 你对它做了什么啊?
-Come on, you. -Let's have a look at him.
-来 -我们看看它怎么了
Why are you not eating?
你怎么不吃东西?
Where the hell have you been?
你死去哪啦?
If you wanted to get me alone,you only had to ask.
如果你想单独见我 说出来就好了嘛
Your family are getting slaughtered in there, do you know that?
你的家人快要输了 你知道吗?
Well, then, help us.There must be something you can do.
那就帮帮我们吧 你肯定有办法的
You know the council's case backwards.
你最清楚政务会的事了
-The letter Lizzie and George wrote. -What about it?
-Lizzie和George写的信 -怎么了?
It never even got read out at the first planning meeting,
在第一次规划会议上它并没有被念出来
not a word of it. I took the minutes, I should know.
一个字也没有 我负责会议记录 我知道的
Now, if someone were to say...
现在 如果有人说出来
If they ever traced it back to you...
他们要是查出来是你
I thought you wanted my help, Billy.
我想你需要我的帮助 Billy
If we don't do something,George hasn't got a hope.
要是我们不做些什么 George就没希望了
-We're going to be late! -How's it all going in there?
-我们要迟到了! -里面的情况怎么样了?
They don't half speak fast. It's like the Olympic Games of typing,
他们讲的可快了 简直像是奥林匹克打字比赛
and that solicitor for the Mottersheads talks ten to the dozen.
还有Mottershead的律师 他讲话可快了
-He's not bad looking, though! -Solicitor?
-但是他长得还不错喔! -律师?
I'll catch you up!
我稍后再找你们!
I'm sorry that I asked you to risk your job, Mew,
Mew 对不起 我不该让你拿自己的工作冒险
Dad... they're about to get going again.You should be in there.
爸爸 他们马上就要继续了 你应该进去的
No, I can't sit there and watch it all slip away, everything that we've built.
不 我不能坐在里面看着我们所作的努力付诸东流
It really could have been something,couldn't it?
我们本可以做出一番成绩的 不是吗?
You just need to stop feeling sorry for yourself,
只要你不再垂头丧气
stay calm and give it to them straight.
保持冷静 直接说出你心里的想法
You're the reason we came here, Dad,
你是我们来到这里的原因 爸爸
I'm proud of you, Mew,I hope you know that.
我为你骄傲 Mew 希望你知道
-Am I glad to see you! -I'm so nervous.
-见到你太好了! -我好紧张
Lady Katherine, I'd like to call you up right away.
Katherine小姐 请马上出庭
George, just sit, all right?
George 你坐着就行了 好吗?
They're going to try their best to try and provoke you,
他们会用尽一切手段挑衅你
so don't say a word.
一个字也别说
Lady Katherine, you reside at Selborne Hall.
Katherine小姐 你住在塞尔伯恩大宅
Now, that makes you Oakfield's closest neighbour.
所以现在你是离奥克菲尔德最近的邻居了
Is Lord Ainslie not concerned
Ainslie大人不担心
that the zoo will have an impact on the value of his estate?
动物园会影响他地产的价值吗?
You'd have to ask Lord Ainslie.
这你要问Ainslie大人了
I'm not here on his behalf,
我并不是来代表他的
but as a character witness to the Mottershead family.
而是作为Mottershead一家的品德见证人
Something amusing, Councillor?
有什么好笑的吗 会员长?
Well, only that it's well known
没什么 就是我们都知道
that you wouldn't be residing at Selborne Hall at all
要不是因为你在国外做了一些不道德的事
if you hadn't shown a distinct lack of moral character whilst abroad.
现在也不会住在塞尔伯恩大宅