学字幕网

巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯的歌谣 The Ballad of Buster Scruggs 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
下一页 →
♪ All day I face the barren waste ♪
♪ 我整天面对着荒芜废场 ♪
♪ Without the taste of water ♪
♪ 尝不到一滴水 ♪
♪ Cool water ♪
♪ 凉爽的水 ♪
♪ Ol' Dan and I with throats burned dry ♪
♪ 老丹和我嗓子干的冒烟 ♪
♪ And souls that cry ♪
♪ 生命渴望着 ♪
♪ For water ♪
♪ 水之源 ♪
♪ Cool, clear water ♪
♪ 凉爽干净的水源 ♪
♪ Dan, can you see that big green tree ♪
♪ 丹 你能看到那棵大绿树 ♪
♪ Where the water's running free ♪
♪ 水在源源不断流下 ♪
♪ And it's waiting there for you and me ♪
♪ 它在等着你和我 ♪
♪ The nights are cool and I'm a fool ♪
♪ 夜晚凉爽 我很愚蠢 ♪
♪ Each star's a pool of water ♪
♪ 每颗星星都是水池 ♪
♪ Cool water ♪
♪ 凉爽的水 ♪
♪ But with the dawn, I'll wake and yawn ♪
♪ 黎明破晓 我又起早 ♪
♪ And carry on to water ♪
♪ 继续向水源前进 ♪
♪ Water, water, water... ♪
水源 水源 水源...
♪ Cool, clear water ♪
♪ 凉爽干净的水源 ♪
♪ Water, water, water... ♪
♪ 水之源 ♪
♪ Keep a-movin', Dan ♪
♪ 继续前进 丹 ♪
♪ Don't you listen to him, Dan He's a devil not a man ♪
♪ 别听他的 丹 他是魔鬼不是人 ♪
♪ And he spreads the burning sands With water ♪
♪ 他用水传播滚烫之沙 ♪
♪ Water, water, water... ♪
♪ 水之源 ♪
♪ Dan, can you see that big green tree ♪
♪ 丹 你能看到那棵大绿树 ♪
♪ Where the water's runnin' free ♪
♪ 水在源源不断流下 ♪
♪ And it's waiting there for you and me ♪
♪ 它在等着你和我 ♪
Whoa!
哇!
A song never fails to ease my mind out here in the West,
在西部 一首歌总是能让我放松
where the distances are great and the scenery monotonous.
这里距离遥远 风景单调
Additionally, my pleasing baritone seems to inspirit ol' Dan here
此外 我动人的男中音 似乎也感染了老丹
and keep him in good heart during the day's measure of hoof clops.
让它在遥遥远途中保持状态
Ain't that right, Dan?
是不是 丹?
Maybe some of y'all have heard of me.
也许你们有人听说过我
Buster Scruggs, known to some as the San Saba Songbird.
巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯 外号又叫圣萨巴妙音鸟
I got other handles, nicknames, appellations, and cognomens,
我还有其他的昵称、外号、别名
but this one here I don't consider to be even halfway earned.
但这个名号可和我没有半点关系
"Misanthrope"? I don't hate my fellow man,
恨世者?我不讨厌我的伙伴
even when he's tiresome and surly and tries to cheat at poker.
即使他有些烦人 还想在玩牌时作弊
I figure that's just a human material,
我想这只是人类天性
and him that finds in it cause for anger and dismay
发现愤怒和沮丧的原因
is just a fool for expecting better.
只是傻瓜期待更好的结局罢了
Ain't that right, Dan?
对不对 丹?
Well, folks, unless I grievously misremember,
好了大家伙 除非我绝对记错了
there's a little cantina on the other side of yon rimrocks.
悬崖的另一边有个小酒馆
And if I'm in luck, there'll be customers there
运气好的话 那里会有顾客
amenable to drawing up in a circle around a deck of cards.
围成一圈在打扑克牌
I'd like me a splash of whiskey to wash the trail dust off my gullet
我要给自己来一杯威士忌 清洗一下我的食道
and keep my singing voice in fettle.
给我的嗓子好好保养一下
Whiskey's illegal.
威士忌是非法的
This is a dry county.
这里不能卖酒
Well, what are they drinking?
那他们在喝什么?
Whiskey.
威士忌
They's outlaws.
他们是法外之徒
Oh!
Well, don't let my white duds and pleasant demeanor fool ya.
别被我的白色外衣 和礼貌举止欺骗了双眼
I too have been known to violate the statutes of man,
我也是个违反人类法令
and not a few of the laws of the Almighty.
还有神之法令的不法之徒
You ain't no outlaw.
你可不是不法之徒
And we don't drink with tinhorns.
我们不和自命不凡的家伙喝酒
Sir, it seems that you are no better a judge of human beings
先生 似乎你对人类的判断
than you are a specimen of one.
和你作为人类本身一样差劲
Just on a brief inventory,
简单总结一下
I'd say that you could use yourself a shave and a brighter disposition.
我认为你应该剃剃胡子 性格再开朗一些
And lastly, if you don't mind me aspersin' your friends,
最后 请别介意我批评你的朋友们
a better class of drinking buddy.
你应该找些更好的酒友
Your shootin' iron work?
你的枪能用吗?
Appears to do. Yes.
显然可以
Huh.
It appears that the vitals of this lucky son-of-a-gun remain unpunctured.
看来这个幸运的家伙没被打到致命处
Sloppy shootin' on my part.
我的枪法不够精准
Here now, I'll get that for you, partner.
来吧 我帮你打开 老兄
A coup de grâce I'll leave to the wolves and gila monsters.
我把最后的致命一击 交给狼群和毒蜥了
Adios, amigo.
再见 朋友
Frenchman's Gulch.
法兰西人之峡谷
This town is new to me.
这个镇子我从没来过
Hold on, son.
等一下
House policy.
酒馆规定
Here's the six-shooter.
给你六响枪
You'll be wanting the senorita pistols as well?
小手枪你也要?
Everything. House policy.
所有都要 酒馆规定
Feel a bit naked, but...
感觉有些空荡荡的
I guess with everyone similarly disadvantaged,
不过既然大家都上缴了
there's scant chance of misadventure.
惨剧发生的机率不会太大
- I'm out. - Well, this is well-timed.
- 我不玩了 - 走的真是时候
You gentlemen mind if I take his spot?
你们不介意我接替他的位置吧?
If'n you play his hand.
你必须玩他手里的牌
- I would prefer not to. - It is too late.
- 我宁愿不要 - 为时已晚
You have regarded the cards.
你已经看过牌了
You seen 'em, you play 'em.
看过牌 就得玩
I ain't anted.
我不想上来就输钱
The other hombre anted.
其他男人愿意付钱的话
You seen em, you play 'em.
看过牌 就得玩
And if'n I don't?
要是我拒绝呢?
You play them cards, fancy Dan.
你必须玩这些牌 卖弄的混蛋
Can't no-one compel another man to engage in recreation.
没有人能逼迫别人参与娱乐
Certainly not a son of a gun as ill-humored as yourself.
特别是你这个坏脾气的混蛋
And as for names, my horse is Dan.
至于名字 我的马叫丹
- I'm Buster. Buster Scruggs. - Buster Scruggs?
- 我叫巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯 - 巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯?
The runt from Reata Pass?
利塔帕斯来的小崽子?
And dis-pistoled.
而且没有武器
I do hail from Reata Pass
我确实来自利塔帕斯
1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
下一页 →