学字幕网

猎魔人 第一季第一集 [结束的开始] The Witcher S01E01 The End's Beginning 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →
Today isn't your day, is it?
今天不走运 哈?
What will it be?
这是什么?
Point me to the alderman's house.
郡长的房子怎么走?
- It's down the alley to the left... - Isadora.
- 沿小巷走到底左转…… - 伊莎多拉
We don't want your kind here, Witcher.
我们可不欢迎你这种东西 猎魔人
The alderman,
郡长
tell me where he is and I'll be on my way.
告诉我他在哪 我就走
You don't give the orders around here...
这儿可轮不到你发号施令
you mutant son of a bitch.
你这狗娘养的变异种
Hear that?
听见了么?
Go.
On your own or at the end of a rope, your choice.
要么自己滚 要么被我们捆上绳子拖走 你自己选
Not a hard choice.
不难选
Yeah, fuck that. Kill him with your bare hands if you have to.
得了 选他妈的 你们宰了他算了 别见血啊
C'mon, Witcher. You're not scared of us, are ya?
来啊 猎魔人 你不怕我们 对不对?
Show us what you've got.
让我们瞧瞧你的本事
Can you not leave it alone for a moment?
就不能安静一会么?
- Witchers can't be trusted. - I'm not speaking to you.
- 猎魔人都信不过 - 我没跟你说
I apologize for my man's interference in your day.
我的人打扰你了 我道歉
Hopefully he can improve his behavior by tomorrow's market.
希望他在明天集市开始前 能收敛一点
Sorry, Renfri.
抱歉 伦芙芮
Come on, lads.
走吧 伙计们
Beer for my friend here and one for me.
给我朋友来杯啤酒 再给我也来一杯
I am speaking to you now, good sir.
现在在跟你说了 好先生
Want some breakfast?
早饭要么?
I'm full.
我吃饱了
Venison.
吃的鹿肉
My mother, God rest her, would be mortified.
我母亲 愿神灵让她安息 要知道我这样 得羞死
Our secret, then.
那这就是我们的秘密
So, what brings you to Blaviken, White Hair?
那么 是什么风把你吹到布拉维坎的 白发佬?
You came for a monster?
来找怪物?
I was traveling by the swamp.
我沿着沼泽一路走
That would be your mistake, then.
那就是你的不对了
Why wouldn't you travel by main roads?
干嘛不走大路?
It's hard to make a living on main roads.
大路上可没什么生意
And you desperately need money for new clothes.
而你急需要钱买新衣服
Two more beers.
再来两杯啤酒
More and more, I find monsters wherever I go.
越走越发现 不管我到哪 哪里都会有怪物
How much coin for your kikimora, then?
你的奇奇摩卖多少钱?
I killed a rat this morning with my breakfast fork.
今天早上 我用早餐叉捅死了只耗子
Stabbed it in its fat little gut.
捅在它胖胖的小肚子上
My mother nearly fainted, but what was I supposed to do?
我妈差点昏过去 但我还能怎么办?
It had been shitting in our pantry for days.
它在我们储藏室里拉了好几天屎
- You mentioned coin. - Yes.
- 你刚刚说到钱 - 没错
Isadora said you were looking for my father.
伊莎多拉说你在找我父亲
She's a gossip, you see.
你瞧 她可真长舌
Probably went two steps into the Lord's Inn
搞不好你刚进领主旅店走了两步
before she was running off telling
她就赶着到处说
everyone an evil witcher had arrived.
有个邪恶的猎魔人来了
You don't scare me.
你可吓不倒我
That's too bad.
真可惜
And I can also tell you
而且我可以告诉你
that my father will have no use for this beast.
我父亲才用不上这野兽
Your father,
你的父亲
the alderman?
是郡长?
He posted a flyer.
他贴了告示
For a graveir.
找的是食尸魔
Kikimoras are useful.
奇奇摩是有用的
Population control.
能控制人口
Hm.
You should speak to Master Irion, our wizard.
你应该找我们的巫师谈谈 他叫伊利翁大师
He's willing to pay for odds and ends he needs for elixirs.
他会买奇奇怪怪的东西 拿来炼药
I sold him our dog when it died.
我把我们家的死狗卖给了他
Mysteriously.
死得挺蹊跷的
Fine.
好吧
Take me to him.
那就带我去找他
I got 15 crowns for the yappy mutt.
那条乱嚷嚷的小狗卖了15克朗
That's enough to buy some new clothes. Just saying.
顺嘴一说 够买新衣服了
Hm.
Come on, Roach.
来吧 洛奇
Have you ever killed a succubus?
你杀没杀过女夜魔?
A striga?
那吸血妖鸟呢?
Werewolf?
狼人?
She-wolf?
狼女?
That's not a thing.
没有那种东西
So you've killed the rest?
所以其他的你都杀过?
I think that makes you a hero.
那你应该算是个英雄了
My mother says you're the offspring of foul sorcery,
我妈说你们都是邪恶法术搞出来的东西
a diabolic creation, a filthy degenerate born of Hell.
是魔鬼一样的生物 是诞生自地狱的肮脏败类
Have you ever been to Hell?
你去过地狱么?
I've never even left Blaviken.
我从没离开过布拉维坎
Because my mother's never left Blaviken,
因为我妈就没离开过布拉维坎
and if it's good enough for Libushe,
要是丽波希觉得待在这里就够了
then it's good enough for Marilka.
那玛丽嘉也这么觉得
That's my name.
这是我的名字
Marilka.
玛丽嘉
Like milk.
念起来像牛奶
What's your name?
你叫什么
Geralt.
杰洛特
Like garroter?
绞了他?
Nice.
不错诶
Where are you from, Geralt?
你打哪来 杰洛特
Rivia.
利维亚
I don't know where that is, but I could learn, if you'd let me.
我不知道那是哪 你愿意给我讲讲吗
No.
Because I'm a girl and girls can't be witchers.
因为我是个女孩 女孩不能当猎魔人
Which I think is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这大概是我听过的最蠢的话
Hm.
I want more.
我想要更多
I have to be more,
我不能安于现状
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →