学字幕网

我们现在是谁 Who We Are Now 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
下一页 →
Alec!
阿雷克
We're gonna be late.
我们要迟到啦
Hi.
Hey.
You know, it's Tuesday.
今天是周二
I know, I was just in the neighborhood.
我知道 我刚好来附近办事
Beth,
贝斯
I've said you can't just pop by when...
我说过的 你不能就这样突然出现...
Just five minutes.
五分钟就好
All right.
好吧
Well, I'm not just gonna leave you standing out in the snow.
我也不能就这样把你晾在外面 况且还下着雪
Really quick, we're on our way out.
就一小会儿 我们正准备出门
Okay, yup.
嗯 好的
Beth's here, Sam.
萨姆 贝斯来了
Hey, Sam.
萨姆 你好啊
He has soccer practice and then a sleepover
他今天有足球训练 完了还要去朋友家过夜
at one of his teammates' houses.
足球队里的朋友
Rather have one with me.
比起在自己家里睡他更喜欢去朋友家
All right, you can have a minute
行了 我给你一分钟
but we just gotta go.
我们真的赶时间
Thank you.
谢谢
Alec!
阿雷克
Want a soda?
要喝汽水吗
Hmm?
Soda?
汽水
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Wanna sit?
坐下吧
Is that the sports pages?
你在看体育新闻吗
Anything interesting about your beloved Knicks in there?
上面有什么关于你钟爱的尼克斯队的消息吗
There's nothing beloved about the Knicks at the moment.
尼克斯队现在一点也不可爱
Alec is doing really well.
阿雷克很好
That's good.
那就好
He's happy.
他每天都很开心
That's good.
那就好
It is good, Beth.
是挺好的 贝斯
You know what, Sam?
萨姆 你知道吗
Dad?
爸爸
Yeah?
Can I borrow your warm hat?
你那顶暖和的帽子能借我戴吗
Hey, Alec.
阿雷克 你好啊
Which one, the blue one?
哪顶 蓝色的
Yeah.
You bought that for me.
那是你买给我的
I know.
我知道
No, you can't, no.
别 不行
What? It looks better on me.
怎么了 我戴着更好看
It doesn't look better on you.
才怪呢
When the kid is right, the kid is right.
哎 这小子说得没错
That kid is all right.
这小子什么都是对的
You do look better than me.
你戴着确实比我好看
Give me one of those fists.
来 手握拳
You said hey to Auntie Beth?
你跟贝斯阿姨打招呼没有
Yeah.
打了
You wanna tell her what Coach James said to you?
你要不要跟她讲讲詹姆斯教练跟你说的话
He said that he might make be the goalie.
他说他可能会让我当守门员
Really?
真的
What did Coach James say to you about it?
詹姆斯教练还说了什么
He said that...
他还说
Big stretch.
蹬腿
He said the most trustworthy person
他说那个位置
has to have it.
是给队里最值得信赖的人的
That position.
守门员的位置
Really?
真的
That's you?
所以那就是你咯
Mhmm.
That's a huge honor.
那真值得骄傲
Dude, where's your trumpet?
兄弟 你的小号呢
Here, tell her about band.
来 跟她讲讲乐队的事
I'm only second trumpet in band.
在乐队里我只是第二小号
I should be first though.
我其实应该当首席的
But Dillon Moore sucks up to the music teacher.
但是迪伦·摩尔拍音乐老师的马屁
Oh, doesn't he?
是吧
Dillon Moore sucks.
迪伦·摩尔真差劲
I got you...
我给你带了...
No sucking.
注意用词
I got you a present.
我给你带了礼物
A Wynton Marsalis CD.
温顿·马沙利斯的碟
The guy at the store said that
店里的工作人员告诉我
he is the best trumpet player ever.
他是最好的小号演奏家
Pretty cool, huh?
挺酷的吧
Yeah.
This is pretty cool.
这真的挺酷的
-Yeah -Bud?
-嗯 -兄弟
Do you mind if I hold on to this thing for you
不然我先帮你保管着
until after you finish Mr. Pearson's science project?
等你完成了皮尔逊老师布置的科学作业我再给你
Good idea.
好主意
And then you can play it
然后你就能
over and over and over and over.
想怎么放就怎么放
Why can't we listen to it now?
为什么现在不能听
What's your science project?
你的科学作业是什么
It's for the water cycle.
是有关水循环系统的
We have to make a diagram of how the water cycle works
我们要画一张解释水循环系统的图
and stuff.
之类的
We get to show it off.
然后还要展示
All right, guys, we're gonna be late.
好了 我们要迟到了
Yes, you're gonna be late.
你们确实晚了
You guys should go.
该走了
Yup, all right.
嗯 好的
I do think you left your trumpet in your bedroom.
我觉得你把小号落在房间里了
You?
1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
下一页 →