Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell.
纽约人民 你们好 我是鲍比·莱德尔
And I'm glad to be here.
我很高兴能来到这里
Thank you all for coming to see us tonight.
谢谢大家今晚来看我们的演出
It's Saturday night in the Copa!
今天是科帕俱乐部的周六狂欢夜
We think you're gonna have a great time tonight.
我们认为你们今晚会玩得很开心
We're gonna do our best to make sure of that.
我们会竭尽全力确保你们玩得开心
As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell
一如既往 我们要特别感谢朱尔斯·波德尔先生
for having us out.
让我们有玩乐的可能
*That old black magic has me in its spell*
*我已经完全被那古老的黑魔法控制*
*That old black magic that you weave so well*
*就是你运用得如此娴熟的黑魔法*
*Those icy fingers up and down my spine*
*那冰冷的手指顺着我的脊柱上下探索*
*The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine*
*跟我们目光相接时你施展的巫术一样*
*I love them so well*
*令我着迷*
*The same old tingle that I feel inside*
*跟我彼时内心感受到的微微刺痛感一样*
*And then that elevator starts its ride*
*随后电梯开始上升*
*And darling...*
*亲爱的...*
Hello sweetheart.
你好啊 亲爱的
And you see this here hat?
看到这顶帽子了吗
I want you to guard it with your life.
我希望你用生命来守护它
It was a gift from my mother.
这是我母亲送我的礼物
Yes, Mr. Loscudo.
遵命 劳斯库德先生
- Carmine! How are you pal? - Good to see you.
-卡迈因 你还好吗 -很高兴见到你
Oh thank you! That's unnecessary.
谢谢 您完全不必如此的
Come on! Let's go. On the album.
来 我们走 去听音乐
I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago in South Philly.
我两年前在南费城见过那个叫鲍比·莱德尔的小子
Nobody knew who he was.
当时他还是个无名之辈
Gimme Loscudo's hat.
把劳斯库德的帽子给我
But he said to guard it...
但他叫我守...
I know, I heard.
我知道 我听到了
Give it to me. A'right?
给我 行吗
*I should stay away but what can I do*
*我应该远离你 但我能怎么办*
*I hear your name...*
*我听到你的名字...*
Be respectful and watch your mouth.
放尊重点 嘴巴放干净点
Shut up! She wants it, Okay?
闭嘴 是她卖弄风骚勾引我
Tough guy, what are you gonna do?
硬汉 你能怎么样
*You're the lover I have waited for*
*你就是我一直在等待的爱人*
*The mate that fate had me created for*
*是我命中注定的爱侣*
*And every time you lips meet mine*
*每次我们亲吻时...*
You put your hands on me, you punk?
你竟敢对我动手 混蛋
Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends.
给自己留点面子 跟你朋友一起回家去吧
You don't tell me where to go!
你无权命令我该去哪儿
Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there!
你知道我是谁吗 我非要进去
*That old black magic, yeah love*
*那叫做爱情的古老黑魔法啊*
You tell Jules Lipobdell.
你去告诉朱尔斯·波德尔
If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down.
如果找不回我的帽子 我就把这家夜店烧了
Gio, it's gonna turn up.
吉奥 它肯定会再出现的
I swear to God it's gonna turn up.
我发誓它一定会再次出现的
Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard
是吗 你告诉那个犹太肥猪
I don't get my hat I'll burn Copa down!
如果拿不回帽子 我就把科帕俱乐部给烧了
I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks.
我只能继续去开垃圾车谋生了
Screw those! He's out of his mind.
妈的 他真是疯了
We earned our money tonight.
至少我们今晚挣到了钱
Lip, I thought you were gonna kill that guy.
利普 我当时以为你要杀了那家伙
Better him than me.
他死总比我死要好
So... What are you gonna do while we're closed?
那停业期间 你打算去做什么
I don't know. Maybe go work at my Uncle's pizza joint.
我不知道 或许会去我叔叔的披萨店工作
- You? - I'm gonna drink for 2 months.
-你呢 -我要喝两个月的酒
Take me home, Lip.
送我回家 利普
No! You shouldn't. That shouldn't happen.
不 你不该那样 不应该发生这种事
I don't wanna be a...
我不想当一个...
Heard it was missing, so I looked into it.
我听说它丢了 于是我就找了找
- I wanted to kill that broad. - No. No. Wasn't her fault.
-我当时都想杀了那个小婊子 -不 不是她的错
Who had the balls to clip Gio's hat?
是谁胆大包天 敢偷吉奥的帽子
Don't worry about it, I took care of him.
别担心 我已经解决他了
Yeah! I hope you gave him some beating.
很好 希望你把他好好打了一顿
Here. Take this. Put it in your kick.
给 收下吧 放进钱包里
No. No thanks. It was a pleasure, Mr. Loscudo.
不 谢谢了 能帮忙是我的荣幸 劳斯库德先生
Bullshit! Take it.
别废话了 收下吧
And from now on, you don't call me Mr. Loscude,
从现在开始 别再叫我劳斯库德先生了
I'm your pal Gio.
我是你的好兄弟吉奥
One down, and the batter will be Roger Maris.
一名击球手出局 下一位是罗杰·马里斯
Come on, Roger! Hit one out!
加油啊 罗杰 击个好球
Johnny quite! You're gonna jinx it.
约翰尼 闭嘴 你会给他招来霉运
Johnny, think you can yell a little louder?
约翰尼 你还能吼得更大声点吗
- Maris is up. - Yeah, so am I now.
-马里斯上场了 -是啊 我也被吵起来了
What the hell are you guys doing here?
你们到这里来干什么
We came over to give Dolores company.
我们是来陪德洛丽丝的
Fouls it back to the crowd.
出界 飞向观众席
One ball, one strike.
一坏球 一好球
Come on Roger! Please!
加油啊 罗杰 拜托了
- I'll walk you out. - Sure.
-我送你们出去 -好的