学字幕网

好莱坞往事 Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →
This man is worth $500,
这个人价值五百美元
and this man's going to collect.
而此人要去拿赏金
He's Jake Cahill, and he lives by...
他叫杰克·卡希尔 他只遵守...
Bounty Law.
"赏金律法"
You don't ever bring them in alive, do you, Jake?
你都不留活口的吧 杰克
Not when there's three of them and one of me.
我可是一对三 不是他们死就是我亡
What are you looking at, bounty killer?
看什么看 赏金杀手?
I'm looking at an ugly owl-hoot about to get his jaw busted.
我在看一个下巴将被打爆的丑老贼
Amateurs try and take men in alive.
业余的会想留活口
Amateurs usually don't make it.
业余的通常都活不下来
Whether you're dead or alive, you're just a dollar
在<赏金律法>里 对杰克·卡希尔来说
sign to Jake Cahill on Bounty Law.
不管你是死是活 你只是个金钱符号
Thursdays at 8:30, only on NBC.
周四晚间8点30分 于国家广播公司独家播映
Hello, everybody. This is Allen Kincade
大家好 我是艾伦·金凯德
Now, if you think you're seeing double,
如果你以为你眼花
don't adjust your television sets because, well, in a way, you are.
不用调整电视机 因为你是真的看见重影了
To my right is Bounty Law series lead and Jake Cahill himself, Rick Dalton.
我的右边是主角杰克·卡希尔本人 瑞克·达尔顿
And to my left is Rick's stunt double, Cliff Booth.
我的左边是瑞克的特技替身 克里夫·布兹
Welcome and thanks for taking the time to visit with us.
欢迎两位 谢谢你们抽空与我们见面
It's our pleasure, Allen.
这是我们的荣幸 艾伦
So, Rick, explain to the audience exactly what it is a stunt double does.
瑞克 向观众解释一下 特技替身的工作究竟是什么
Well...
呃...
actors are required to do a lot of dangerous stuff.
演员通常需要做很多危险的事
Say Jake Cahill gets shot off his horse.
例如杰克·卡希尔从马上被射下来
Now, can I fall off a horse?
那么 我即将从马上跌下来吗?
Yes, I can, and, yes, I have.
有可能 我跌下来过
But say I fall off wrong and I sprain my wrist or I... or I twist my ankle.
但要是我出了差错 扭伤手腕或脚踝
because now maybe I can't work for a week.
因为这样 使得我有一周不能工作
So Cliff here is meant to help carry the load.
所以 克里夫就要帮忙分担这个责任
Is that how you'd describe your job, Cliff?
你会这样形容你的工作吗 克里夫?
What, carrying his load? Yeah, that's about right.
什么 分担他的责任吗? 对啊 差不多是这样
Join me next week on the set of The Dick Van Dyke Show,
下星期请和我一起造访「迪克·范·戴克秀」的现场
where I'll be talking to comical cutups, Morey Amsterdam and Rose Marie.
我会访问搞笑艺人 莫雷·阿斯特达姆和萝丝·玛莉
Till then, this is Allen Kincade signing off from Hollywood.
我是艾伦·金凯德 在好莱坞跟您说再会
Hi. I missed you.
我好想你
The black one. And the flowers.
黑色箱子 有花的
Flowers, Ava, flowers.
有花的 爱娃
And there's the small one.
还有小的那个
Can I see your tickets?
我能验票吗?
Oh, good boy.
乖狗狗
Murder, revenge and passionate intrigue.
谋杀 复仇和充满激情的阴谋
Virna Lisi stars in the Los Angeles television premiere of
维尔娜·丽丝主演的电影<爱与恨及耻辱>
Love, Hate and Dishonor
将于周六9点
Saturday at 9:00 on KHJ-TV 9.
在洛城KHJ电视台首播
Gina, Gina, Gina.
吉娜 吉娜 吉娜
The face in the misty light.
迷雾亮光中的脸庞
- Hello, Mr. Schwarz. - Hello, Gina.
- 您好 施沃兹先生 - 你好 吉娜
I, uh... I have a meeting with a very handsome cowboy man.
我和一位帅气牛仔有约
He's waiting for you in the bar.
他在吧台等您
Ah.
Well...
哇...
since I just finished watching a Rick Dalton fucking film festival,
我才刚他妈追完瑞克·达尔顿的电影
I think I know who you are. Put it there.
所以我知道你是谁 握个手吧
Well, it's my pleasure, Mr. Schwartz. And thank you for taking an interest.
这是我的荣幸 舒沃兹先生 谢谢你的关注
Schwarz, not Schwartz.
施 不是舒
Ah. G-goddamn it to hell. I'm-I'm sorry about that.
真他妈的 我很抱歉
- It's my pleasure, Mr. Schwarz. - Call me Marvin.
- 这是我的荣幸 施沃兹先生 - 叫我马文
Marvin, call me Rick.
马文 叫我瑞克
- Rick? - Yeah.
- 瑞克? - 嗯
- Oh, is that your son? - My son?
- 那是你儿子吗? - 儿子?
No, that's my stunt double, Cliff Booth. Yeah.
不是啦 是我的特技替身 克里夫·布兹
Good to meet you.
很高兴认识你
We've worked together since the last two seasons of Bounty Law.
我们合作了最后两季的<赏金律法>
- Yeah? - My car's in the shop, so he gave me a ride.
- 是吗? - 我的车在修 所以他载我来
That's a big fucking lie.
他妈的胡说八道
Rick got his driver's license taken away for too many drunk-driving tickets.
瑞克被开太多酒驾罚单 所以驾照被吊销了
- Cliff drives him everywhere now. - Oh, fuck.
- 克里夫现在载他到处跑 - 操
Well, sounds like a good friend.
听起来是个好朋友
- I try. - Mm.
- 我尽量 - 嗯
I wanna send you greetings from my wife, Mary Alice Schwarz.
我要替我太太玛丽·艾丽丝·施沃兹 向你致意
Oh, well, that's nice.
噢 真好
Thanks a lot.
多谢
We had a Rick Dalton double feature in our screening room last night.
昨晚我们在放映室 连看两部瑞克·达尔顿的电影
Oh, well, that's both flattering and-and embarrassing.
噢 我感觉既欣慰又尴尬
What'd you see?
你看的是什么电影?
Thirty-five mm prints of Tanner
35毫米胶卷的<谭纳>
and The Fourteen Fists of McCluskey.
和<麦克拉斯基的14拳>
I hope the, uh, Rick Dalton double feature
希望这两部瑞克·达尔顿的电影
wasn't too painful for you and the... And the missus.
对您和夫人来说不会太痛苦
Oh, no. "Painful." Stop. What are you saying?
不 "痛苦" 别说了 怎么会呢?
Mary Alice loves Westerns.
玛丽·艾丽丝爱西部片
Our whole courtship, we watched Westerns.
我们交往的时候都在看西部片
- Here you go. - Thanks.
- 你的酒 - 谢谢
And we thoroughly enjoyed Tanner.
我们非常喜欢<谭纳>
- Oh, that's nice. - It's really good.
- 噢 真好 - 真正的好片
And anyway, she goes to bed.
然后呢 她去睡了
I open up a box of Havanas.
我打开一盒哈瓦那雪茄
I light up, I pour myself a cognac and I watch...
点好 倒一杯白兰地 然后看片...
The Fourteen Fists of McCluskey.
<麦克拉斯基的14拳>
What a picture.
真是好片
- What a picture. - Good picture, yeah.
- 真是好片 - 是啊 好电影
That is so much fun.
太开心了
All the shooting.
那些开枪扫射的场景
I love that stuff. You know, the killing.
你知道 我喜欢那套 杀杀杀
A lot of killing. Lot of killing, yeah.
对 有很多杀戮戏
Now, gentlemen, the plan is, we reverse our forces
各位 我们计划将兵力回调...
and drive the Allies back into the sea!
然后将盟军逼回海上
Genius.
天才
Panzer divisions come in,
装甲师一到
and we drive them here to the ocean.
我们就能痛击敌军
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →