学字幕网

你本应离开 You Should Have Left 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
下一页 →
- 26 quid. - Great.
-26镑 -好的
There you go.
给你
Change?
找零呢
Credit.
赊账
Okay, yeah. I guess we're gonna be here a while.
好吧 反正我们也要在这住一阵子
Present for you.
给你的小礼物
Try the right angles.
试试直角
Will do.
好的
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
- How'd you find the house? - On the Internet.
-你在哪找到那栋房子的 -在网上
No, I never met Stetler.
不 我没见过斯特勒
- I need to... - You never saw Stetler?
-我得... -你没见过斯特勒吗
No.
Well, he saw you.
但他见过你
Enough with the Stetler.
能不提斯特勒了吗
Hey, I'm back.
我回来了
Sorry that happened to you, Baba.
很遗憾你遇到那种事 爸爸
Shit.
该死
Walk me through exactly what you told her.
把你对她说的话 逐字逐句重复给我听
I did.
我说了
Tell me again.
再说一遍
I can't remember word for word.
我想不起来原话了
But I said the stuff that we talked about saying,
但我说的都是我们之前商量好的说辞
When the time came.
等时机成熟
And you just decided that the time had come.
你就擅自决定时机成熟了
I didn't plan it, actually.
又不是我计划好的
She asked, and she wouldn't let it go.
是她问我的 还不肯罢休
You know how she is.
你知道她的
She gave me that look where she doesn't blink. It's creepy.
她会眼睛不眨地盯着你 很吓人
It was my story.
那是我的故事
It happened to me, and I knew exactly
发生在我身上 我才清楚
what I wanted to say to her when it was time.
等时机成熟了要怎么跟她说
Right, and it was time, okay?
是的 但当时就是时机成熟了 好吗
I couldn't lie to her.
我不能对她说谎
When she was seven-- that's what we decided.
等她七岁才说 我们之前说好了的
That is a completely arbitrary number.
这个年龄本来就定得很随意
She obviously overheard us last night.
很明显她昨晚听到我们说的话了
She asked me point-blank.
她直截了当地问我
That's how it happened, huh?
是这么回事吗
Yeah, that's... that is how it happened, yeah.
对 就是这么回事
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思
I don't know. You know, it's just...
我不知道 就是...
sometimes it's hard to tell what's real with you.
有时很难分辨 你哪句是真哪句是假
That's all.
仅此而已
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're just a really good actress.
你是个厉害的演员
That's all I'm saying.
就这样
And you're a passive-aggressive dick,
而你是被动攻击型人格的混蛋
is all I'm saying.
就这样
I got to make dinner.
我得做晚饭了
That supposed to be meat?
肉类只有这些吗
Think there's a lot of options down there
你以为那破村子里
in the village of the damned?
有很多选择吗
No olives?
没有橄榄吗
You chose this place, not me.
这地方是你选的 不是我
No, I didn't. You sent me the link.
才不是 是你发链接给我的
I absolutely did not. You sent it to me.
我绝对没发 是你发给我的
All right, can... can we please stop?
好了 能别吵了吗
Who would have imagined that they don't have
谁能想到威尔士居然没有
the Whole Foods olive bar in Wales?
高端超市的橄榄专区
Let me know when you're done being an asshole.
你犯混完了再通知我
Yeah. Go get on your phone.
玩你的手机去吧
Thank you, Ella.
谢谢你 艾拉
You're welcome, Baba.
不客气 爸爸
Look.
你看
Cool.
真酷
Thanks.
谢了
Honey, uh...
老婆
- do you need shampoo? - What?
-你要洗发水吗 -什么
Shampoo. do you need any shampoo?
洗发水 你需要吗
I have some.
我有啊
Oh, okay, so...
好 所以...
so you are washing your hair.
你的确在洗头
Nothing. Not... not important.
没事 不重要
Honey, I can't hear anything that you're saying.
老公 我听不见你说话
You can talk, but you come in here.
你想说什么就进来说
No, never mind.
不 没事了
Was there enough, hot water?
热水够吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Never mind. All good.
没事 没事了
I'm done.
我结束了
With what?
什么
Being an asshole.
犯混
You know, I've-I've had this cloud
最近我心里有阴霾
that's been hanging over me for a while now,
一直胡思乱想
and I've just been an idiot about it.
我表现得像个傻子一样
But I'm done with all that now.
但我不会再这样了
It was... it was stupid. I'm sorry.
那愚蠢至极 对不起
About Ella?
艾拉的事吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, you handled it... just right, sounds like.
听起来你处理得很好
B-Better than I could've.
我不可能做得比你好
You should've seen the way she looked at me after dinner.
你真该看看晚饭后她看我的眼神
She loves her Baba.
她爱她爸爸
I'm really sorry for thinking ill of you.
我很抱歉把你想得这么坏
It was a sin. I regret it.
这是罪过 我很后悔
Catholic school fucked you up good.
天主教学校把你洗脑得挺彻底
Yeah.
是啊
That was a half-decent apology. Thank you.
你的道歉还算诚恳 谢谢
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
下一页 →