学字幕网

你本应离开 You Should Have Left 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
Not a problem.
没关系
Boy, they really got rid of everything personal.
天啊 他们真把所有私人物品都撤走了
They even took down the pictures.
连照片都取下来了
Other people's families are depressing.
别人的家庭会让人感到压抑
And creepy.
而且瘆人
And a jump.
I'm jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping,
我跳啊跳啊跳
jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping,
跳啊跳啊跳啊跳
jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping...
跳啊跳啊跳啊跳
Get over here!
过来
I didn't give you a very good answer
你之前提的那个问题
to your question before, did I?
我没有很好地回答你 对不对
No, Baba. It was very disappointing.
没有 爸爸 很扫兴
Okay, here's the thing.
好吧 是这样
I don't plan on dying for a really long time,
未来很长一段时间 我都没有死的打算
but when I finally do and when Mommy does
但等到我终于死去 你妈妈死去
and when you do, too,
你也死去的那一天
we're all gonna be together again.
我们就会再次团聚
In Heaven.
在天堂
Are you sure?
真的吗
That's what they say.
大家都是这么说的
Does everyone go to Heaven?
所有人都会上天堂吗
Oh, my God, Ella,
天啊 艾拉
you have to come up here.
快上来看看
Your bed is the size of Connecticut.
你的床比游泳池还大
What?!
什么
Mom, let me see, let me see.
妈妈 让我看看 让我看看
I want to jump on it!
我要在上面狂跳
Oh, my God, I love it!
天啊 我好喜欢
It's amazing!
太棒了
Ella.
艾拉
You got to get to sleep, sweetie.
你得睡觉了 宝贝
But there was a shadow on the wall.
但是墙上有影子
I know it's fun, but it's time to sleep.
我知道很好玩 但你该睡觉了
Okay. Come on. Scooch down, scooch down.
快 钻进去 钻进去
All the way.
钻到底
Grab Bunny.
抱住兔兔
Okay.
好了
- Good night. - Can you turn off the lights for me, please?
-晚安 -你能帮我把灯关上吗
- Off? - Yes.
-关上 -嗯
- You sure? - Yes.
-你确定吗 -确定
Okay.
好的
- Good night, honey. - Good night, Baba.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安 爸爸
Honey, what's the name of the owner again?
老婆 房东叫什么来着
Stetler or Statler.
斯特勒还是斯塔勒
You ever talk to him?
你跟他说过话吗
No, just e-mail. I have his number, though. Why?
没 只通过邮件 不过我有他的号码 怎么了
Oh, thermostat's broken downstairs.
楼下的恒温器坏了
It's gonna be cold tonight.
今晚会比较冷
- Upstairs okay? - Yeah.
-楼上的没事吗 -嗯
Can you call him tomorrow?
你明天能给他打个电话吗
Can you?
你打呗
Yeah, I mean, I-I could,
我也能打
but you booked it under your name, right?
不过房子是用你的名字租的 对吧
Yeah, of course I did.
当然了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I know I'm a pain in the ass.
我知道我这人事儿多
Nobody would know you here.
这里没人会认识你
You would be surprised.
这可不好说
Okay.
好吧
I just don't want to deal with all the weirdness.
我就是不想处理那些尴尬的情况
Okay, I totally get it.
好了 我都明白的
I need to tell you something.
有件事我要告诉你
I downloaded all of season three before we left.
我们走之前 我把第三季全下载下来了
I adore you.
我爱死你了
Can we watch the recap first?
我们能先看前情回顾吗
Have I ever denied you the recap?
我什么时候拒绝过你
I'm gonna close up downstairs.
我去把楼下的灯关掉
You do that.
去吧
Hi, honey.
宝贝
How much did I say?
我说了多少
Nothing. Totally innocuous.
没说什么不该说的
Guess that one stays on.
看来这个关不掉了
Jesus. You got enough switches?
天 开关也太多了
Previously on Credible Threat...
《可信威胁》前情提要
So, as it turns out,
我刚发现
there's this whole other hallway right underneath the stairs.
楼梯底下还有一整条走廊
Really?
不是吧
Oh, come on, you can't be asleep yet.
你不可能这么快就睡着了
Honey.
老婆
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
You okay? What's going on?
你没事吧 怎么了
I had the worst dream.
我做噩梦了
Yeah? Already?
是吗 这么快
What happened to you?
你干什么去了
I was turning off the lights.
我去关灯了
How long?
关了多久
An important aspect of your work in the program
本项目中一个重要的部分
is your daily journal.
就是你的日记
Take a moment,
抽出一点时间
and clearly assess your physical and emotional state
清楚地评估你的身体和心理状态
using one-word descriptors.
仅使用一个词语
Okay.
好的
Okay. Careful.
好的 小心
You know what? Please don't go too high.
不要爬太高
How do I feel?
我的感觉如何
What do I feel?
我感觉到了什么
Can you come down, please?
你能下来吗
Ella, that is too high.
艾拉 你爬太高了
Ella.
艾拉
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →