学字幕网

你本应离开 You Should Have Left 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
Damn it.
该死
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone there?
是有人在吗
Goddamn it.
该死的
You can't talk right now.
你现在无法说话
You can't even breathe.
甚至无法呼吸
You shouldn't curse, young lady.
你不应该说脏话 小姑娘
Don't curse unless you want to be cursed.
不想被诅咒 就不要说脏话
It's a sin, you know.
这可是罪过
Cursing.
出口成脏
Do you know about sin, Ella?
你知道什么是罪恶吗 艾拉
Go ahead and breathe.
现在你可以呼吸了
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I know loads of things.
我知道很多事
Want to hear something really interesting?
想听听真正有意思的吗
It's about your fucking daddy!
跟你那该死的爸爸有关
Goddamn nightmares.
操蛋的噩梦
Violent or upsetting dreams
暴力或令人不快的梦境
are merely the mind's attempt to release the pressures
其实是大脑在试图释放我们日常的思考与恐惧
of our daily thoughts and fears.
所产生的压力
As you learn to meditate,
学会冥想后
you will discover your mind is very difficult to silence.
你会发现你的内心其实很难平静
If you try to stop your thoughts
如果你试图停止思考
or prevent them from entering your mind,
或是将其摒弃到脑海之外
you will only create conflict
你只会制造矛盾冲突
when you are trying to achieve pea...
在你想要达到平静之...
Somebody wants you.
有人找你
Who?
I have absolutely no idea.
我不知道
I'm so awake.
我完全清醒了
You need to get in the pool.
你也应该下泳池游一游
Excuse me.
不好意思
Josh is an idiot.
乔什真是个傻子
No argument there.
毋庸置疑
Will you pick up Ella today?
你今天能去接艾拉吗
I will pick up Ella anytime, anywhere.
无论在何时何处 我都愿意去接艾拉
Thank you.
谢谢
And tomorrow. I'm working.
明天也是 我要工作
I thought I was coming to see you.
我不是要去看你吗
Really?
真的吗
Okay. Great.
好啊 那太好了
I'll ask Lena.
那我问问莉娜
Okay.
Old man.
老头子
Sunblock.
涂点防晒霜
Bye.
Oh, my God, that's...
我的天啊 这真是...
That's so...
真是太...
This is a situation
这种情况
that cannot last.
不能持续下去
One! Two!
一 二
Three. Four. Five.
三 四 五
Six. Seven.
六 七
Eight, nine, ten! Ready or not, here we come.
八 九 十 不管藏没藏好 我们都来找啦
Where could she possibly be?
她藏在哪了呢
There you are!
找到你啦
- All right, all right. - That was good.
-好了好了 -真好玩
And you're...
你是...
her dad?
她爸爸吗
Husband.
是丈夫
Well, there's nothing on the call sheet, and it's a closed set.
通告单上没写 而且我们是封闭式拍摄
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
It's a closed set.
这是全封闭片场
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
Rolling!
开拍
- Rolling! - Rolling!
-开拍 -开拍
I'm three feet away from you.
我就站在你面前呢
Yeah. Rolling.
行吧 在拍摄
Yeah, okay.
很好
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
- Cut! - And that's a cut!
-停 -停止拍摄
- I have her latte. - Oh, yeah, come on in, man.
-我买了她要的拿铁 -行 快进来
- He's... - How you doing, man? You good?
-他... -你还好吗 哥们
Yeah, living the dream.
好得很
Maybe you could just ask somebody if she's...
要不你去问问别人 看她...
- Going again. - Going again! Right away!
-再拍一条 -马上再拍一条
Rolling!
开拍
Okay.
很好
- And cut! - Cut!
-停 -停
Turning around on her!
在她上面翻个身
What the fuck does that mean?
那话是什么意思
All right, I'm sorry, man, okay?
我很抱歉 伙计
Look, I'll put a call through on the radio. Yeah?
我用无线电帮你问一下 行吗
What was your name again?
你叫什么来着
Theo Conroy.
西奥·康罗伊
Yeah, I got a Theo... Conroy.
这里有个叫西奥·康罗伊的
Yeah, Theo Conroy here to see Susie.
对 西奥·康罗伊要见苏珊
- I totally got you. - You did. You got me.
-我完全抓住了你说的精髓 -是的 抓住了
It was excellent, man. It was really good.
太棒了 你演得很好
- Thanks. - Hey, so 6:00 A.M. Tomorrow.
-谢谢 -明早六点
- Yep. - And, I sent you the script for my short, so...
-行 -我把我短片的剧本发给你了
Oh, that's nice. Thank you.
真好 谢谢你
- All right, I'll see you later. - Later.
-先这样 再见 -再见
There you are.
你来了啊
I'm sorry about that scene.
抱歉让你听到这场戏
It was too much, right?
太过了 对吧
I mean, it felt almost porny.
都快赶上小黄片了
Josh is such a perv.
乔什真是个变态
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →